Slandereous post

Trailman

I wish to thank those of you who have commented on the despicable and much maligned series of events regarding the most slanderous accusations that were placed on this forum.

As the poster has come to his senses regarding his most unfortunate defamatory, slanderous and untrue posting and therefore removed it, I do not wish to rehash the entire unfortunate saga.

This post serves purely to thank all who commented on the original thread and more specifically to thank all those who supported me through your comments.

Those that know me on here and beyond, appreciate that my word is my bond as is my ambition to doing the right thing. Integrity is the one thing that separates us as people, those that have it and those that don’t, it is something I value beyond all else. As I have only a short while ago, thanks to a fellow Hubber, been made aware of these slanderous allegations, I am taking advice on the best way forward regarding what decisions, procedures and actions will be taken to fully rectify this matter.

Thanks again

Trailman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly, the allegations are still not addressed as far as I know.

Not intending to stir or create controversy.

(the Hub tribunal has not fully deliberated this matter Fore Right vs T')

Edited by ' Dale

what did i miss, pm will be fine if you dont want to open up a new can of worms

A noob served as a knormoer on a post about a hubber who sold a bike. The post whoever misfired as some statements made were not aligned with Hub SOP, R&R or T&C. The noob's post started to buckle and the amount of high octane replies from Hubvillers soon resulted in a massive tappet knock. End result was a thread that seized up completely.