I am also trying to figure this one out

You figured it out yet?

did my explanation above help?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peach come clean. You're a downhill biker from the big smoke so no way related to this skinny wheel CT crew. BUT you are properly acid with motorists for whatever reason and that's why you are feeling this action is justified right??

Yes that is true.

I'm acid with most people in general but especially when they are "trying" to drive.

People need to start looking out for each other and treating each other with respect. The rules of the road need to be followed by ALL, no one knows what indicators are anymore and everyone seems to think that 2 cars are allowed to cross a red light. Everyone is constantly fighting for positions in traffic even if it saves them 0.5 sec. I mean really, its not that hard to abide by a few rules, it would also help if we had a police force that functioned correctly.

For all the guys that think I'm being harsh or condoning this beating. Play this scenario out (i am not implying this is what happened)

You are having a nice chilled ride with some friends, a car drives past and a bunch of guys start pelting you with stuff out the windows and then just speeds off.

You surprisingly bump into this car further down the road and stop to have a few words with the driver.

The driver tells you to F-off and go wear your spandex at the gym.

Know knowing that reporting this to the police they will simply laugh at you and tell you to get lost,

what would all you "Heroes" do?

I would probably break a side mirror if they really ticked me off.

Thread too long and grows too rapidly to keep up. Less serious note: those laaities are so flippen lightweight that it is probably the only place they can be mean - on a bike. Would like to see them do that to a van with some rugby players in.

Thats why it seems a bit odd that there was apparently 6 or 7 guys in the back of the van and no-one did anything?

I'll repeat the mod note from earlier today:

Mod note: Let's steer away from generalist comments like 'roadies suck', 'taxi drivers suck', 'motorists suck'. These add no value to the discussion and only seek to incite further anger.

Also, personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Argue and challenge opinion, but there is no need to take personal digs at other posters.

This discussion has gone relatively well to this point, let's not destroy it now.

If you choose to get petty and personal you will receive warnings and from there be suspended.

Lets keep this on topic and lay off the personal jibes!

Admin - Please be so kind as to put a limit to posts per hour on this post... I am seriously struggling to keep up and my work is suffering! :mellow:

...edit... and all this while the cricket is on...

Edited by Loupie

Thats why it seems a bit odd that there was apparently 6 or 7 guys in the back of the van and no-one did anything?

That would have been a sight - door opens and out comes the A team who returns the beat down.

That would have been a sight - door opens and out comes the A team who returns the beat down.

Who needs the A Team if you opened the door fast enough the light ripple in the air would have knocked most of the half pint heroes over.

This Hub trial is larger than the Oscar trial, and looks like we are underway with the cross-examination phase. I nominate Dipslick as Judge.

This Hub trial is larger than the Oscar trial, and looks like we are underway with the cross-examination phase. I nominate Dipslick as Judge.

Eddy to cross.

Maybe not, maybe so. Now i know roadies are in general afraid of water but i have to admit that i for one enjoy the cooling effect of a spray of water while cycling. maybe just maybe it's the mountain biker hiding within that longs for water, mud and guts. will have to let him out soon :P

What did punctuation say?

how come the facebook pages of both MC2 and alfabody works is nowhere to be found?

Hmm.....

how come the facebook pages of both MC2 and alfabody works is nowhere to be found?

Hmm.....

Because they took an absolute lashing from the public.

Admin, why was my post deleted?

You need to ask?

Admin - Please be so kind as to put a limit to posts per hour on this post... I am seriously struggling to keep up and my work is suffering! :mellow:

...edit... and all this while the cricket is on...

Really hard when people use big words in long sentences? :oops: