Guest EdEdEd

23 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Still firmly at #1

Never in a Million years list

1. Parking my bike at the airport and then getting on a plane

2. Watching Keeping up with the Kardashians in bed with my ex wife

3. Voting ANC.

????????????...

1. Agreed. If done the way that @Hairyexplained.

2. Why would you wanna watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians?

3. You win.

Edited by RoddieJ

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

2. Why would you wanna watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians?

It's more of a catch all I don't want my life to like be like that again than an actual scenario. But you get the picture.

But getting back to the question. Bike at the airport? No fkn way. The only time I let something with 2 wheels out of my sight is when it's behind a locked garage door bolted to the floor.

You okes think those security guards are there to protect your stuff hey? Did I ever tell you guys about the time the security guard was holding his torch for the oke breaking into my nieces car?

Just take an Uber Hairy.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

1 hour ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Still firmly at #1

3. Voting ANC.

So watching anything else is ok then? ????

Okay, so I suggested that @Hairy call parking management because I know that they have/had secure parking.

Trust me, it’s secure parking - maybe no longer at CTIA - but they did have. I’d never in a million years park my bike in the public parking and get on a plane! If this was the only parking option, I’d get an Uber...

1 hour ago, Duane_Bosch said:

It's more of a catch all I don't want my life to like be like that again than an actual scenario. But you get the picture.

But getting back to the question. Bike at the airport? No fkn way. The only time I let something with 2 wheels out of my sight is when it's behind a locked garage door bolted to the floor.

You okes think those security guards are there to protect your stuff hey? Did I ever tell you guys about the time the security guard was holding his torch for the oke breaking into my nieces car?

Just take an Uber Hairy.

You guys are assuming anyone would want to steal a Harley though....... Hairy is safe I reckon, maybe add tassles for even more cringe factor.

P.S: all of the above is in Comic Sans.

3 hours ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Still firmly at #1

3. Voting ANC.

So eff is still a maybe?

Well I am in Windhoek now, and the bike is sleeping at the airport.....so hoping for the best.

Have to say early morning start on the bike with your kit strapped to the sissy bar and a open road in front of you is appealing..... Would have been great to keep riding to wherever and spending a few nights out like this.

18 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Have to say early morning start on the bike with your kit strapped to the sissy bar and a open road in front of you is appealing..... Would have been great to keep riding to wherever and spending a few nights out like this.

All the way to Windhoek, for example :P

My most memorable cycle ride was a trip from Hotazel to CT! On road bikes! And my biggest disappointment on that tour, was asking: “Was that really Chapman’s Peak?!”

So Ja... Maybe I also have high expectations of my Harley... but I really, really enjoy it...! ????