Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Andrew_Smith said:

Okaaaay……I can think of many things to say about this, buggar it is ridiculous is about the most PC. But why not and if you can keep it up right……what a blast! I want a go, fresh undies on standby when done!………come to think about it, tis only 12 more than my Big Orange……though of course a tad lighter.

Heads to workshop to strip all the unnecessary bits off the Katoom!

6 hours ago, Spokey said:

Okaaaay……I can think of many things to say about this, buggar it is ridiculous is about the most PC. But why not and if you can keep it up right……what a blast! I want a go, fresh undies on standby when done!………come to think about it, tis only 12 more than my Big Orange……though of course a tad lighter.

Heads to workshop to strip all the unnecessary bits off the Katoom!

It’s the way those 12 are delivered where I see the main problem. ????

43 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

That bike just sounds angry!

3 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Indeed, That top end power is a monster. Close relationship with the rev limiter. That guy sure has some skills!. I like my twin, I like the characteristics of it on the dirt. But, that big Suzuki scrambler, just for 10 mins on a wide open dirt road in the Karoo……….yes please!

Edited by Spokey
Content.

At my favourite Harley shop drinking coffee an eating biscuits. About 40 Harley’s on the floor. 60 percent I’m sold placards on them. Incredible business. 

old skool Harley. 

and a v rod in sweet colours an ridden here by a leggy blonde would you believe. Sometimes real life emulates the movies hey. 

883 with a price of 7295. The demise of the sportster has done wonders to the pricing. 

all upside down. Jammer ne  also no pics of said blonde  

D804E070-46A6-4BB8-B17E-C16426BF1D23.jpeg

5C5FDAC1-70EE-476E-9CAD-7A0402D64F27.jpeg

267EC2AD-A3AC-4792-A8A4-B13AE2EE81CA.jpeg

5995FFB5-ED71-4D5A-BF82-FE662CA0B535.jpeg

Edited by IceCreamMan

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

At my favourite Harley shop drinking coffee an eating biscuits. About 40 Harley’s on the floor. 60 percent I’m sold placards on them. Incredible business. 

old skool Harley. 

and a v rod in sweet colours an ridden here by a leggy blonde would you believe. Sometimes real life emulates the movies hey. 

883 with a price of 7295. The demise of the sportster has done wonders to the pricing. 

On that topic, I enjoy tomboy_a_bit 

https://www.youtube.com/c/tomboyabit

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

old skool Harley. 

D804E070-46A6-4BB8-B17E-C16426BF1D23.jpeg

5C5FDAC1-70EE-476E-9CAD-7A0402D64F27.jpeg

267EC2AD-A3AC-4792-A8A4-B13AE2EE81CA.jpeg

5995FFB5-ED71-4D5A-BF82-FE662CA0B535.jpeg

If there are no pics, it didn’t happen! ????

4 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Linex Yamaha had a helmet burglary. Look out for cheap expensive helmets. 

I watched the footage of their cctv inside the shop... And the 2x security guards were so happened to not be at their posts!