Who else is sick at the moment?

My sinuses are f#%€ed. Gees can't get rid of these sinus headaches, every bloody morning and through the day. Wake up wanting to rid but so much pain I don't bother....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At home with stomach viral infection

I feel so k@@#k cant even look at my bike. Im on 63kg.

On the recovery now.

Any ideas for a multivitamin

At 63kg you need some Boerekos.

Sitting at home with flu... No exercise for 10 days. :(

I hate it when you get ill when you hit your high in fitness.

I experience the same problem every year, just when I am at my peak and ready to go further I go down with flu..its very frustrating.

My sinuses are f#%€ed. Gees can't get rid of these sinus headaches, every bloody morning and through the day. Wake up wanting to rid but so much pain I don't bother....

That makes 2 of us for the snotnose.

In addition, i seem to have caught some weird stomach bug during the Sani Mud Fest and Attempted Hypothermia Competition

Thank #### that i am not sneezing...

Less liquid coming out of a tap , than out of my nose right now ....

Snotkop takes on a whole new meaning with me .... :nuke:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sick but I've bruised a rib stretching to lean over a gate!

Doh!

[emoji50] old age [emoji38]

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

I've been out of action since the second week of may with various versions of colds/ bronchitis/ sore throat etc.

I think it is almost over now but still have a bit of a sniffle.

I've been out of action since the second week of may with various versions of colds/ bronchitis/ sore throat etc.

I think it is almost over now but still have a bit of a sniffle.

This bl**dy thing is going around.  I feel like I've been sick foreeeeeever.  Doesn't seem to be clearing up - now into second round of snotkop after a bit of chest stuff for variety.

This bl**dy thing is going around. I feel like I've been sick foreeeeeever. Doesn't seem to be clearing up - now into second round of snotkop after a bit of chest stuff for variety.

It is irritatingly persistent hey.

STILL the bloody sinuses - mine just won't go away...2 weeks+ and counting  

Looks like they're clearing now....will try ride tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

been going too good for too long .....

last few weeks have been crazy busy at work !  Took a few CalCVitas, slept most of Sunday .... bit of sinus on Monday .... Tuesday it had moved back to my throat ....

all clogged up today !!

question for the wise - is there any correlation between cold/flu and early morning rides in low temperatures ?

question for the wise - is there any correlation between cold/flu and early morning rides in low temperatures ?

Not based on science, but only personal experience; but the 2.5 years of cummiting have been my healthiest in ages. For me the cold during riding did not seem to have a negative effect

Bronchitis, freezing at home, even in the sun... guess lack of oxygen does this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk