Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I can honestly admit I have never watched a single episode,however,anything Marius Weyers does is stamped with class.

That's a pretty strange youth hostel. Nice private rooms though. They even throw in a complimentary bottle of water and bedding. Seriously though, I'd love a comparison between the conditions in the prisons for the whites and then the prisons for the blacks at the same date. Then a comparison to what it's like now.

That's a pretty strange youth hostel. Nice private rooms though. They even throw in a complimentary bottle of water and bedding. Seriously though, I'd love a comparison between the conditions in the prisons for the whites and then the prisons for the blacks at the same date. Then a comparison to what it's like now.

Midnight Express crossed with One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest (who remembers both?)

Midnight Express - Brutal conditions with sadistic gaurds. Are there any prisons like that nowadays or is it all "Colour TV and Ping-Pong"

Midnight Express - Brutal conditions with sadistic gaurds. Are there any prisons like that nowadays or is it all "Colour TV and Ping-Pong"

going to have to watch that

Midnight Express crossed with One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest (who remembers both?)

I watched Midnight Express in the late 80's. A few years later (1994) I headed overseas for the standard year backpacking and slacking off. 1st day in Turkey we meet some Turks and Aussies at the hostel and they take us for a 'braai' (those Turks all new some afrikaans) in the mountains. As we unpack our stuff to light the fire, the Turks and Aussies all light up spliffs.  :eek:  All I could think of for the next few hours was Midnight Express