• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite game of all time :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Spent many hours playing it at the Springbok Cafe in the Strand

you can play it on your PC

Dude, the later shows it was ABSA .... I know because I watched and was competing against my eldest son at home  :P

touche, but if, like myself, you know that at one stage it was Volkskas, then that is telling about one's age...

Not that it was my favorite show by any stretch of the imagination. But in the days of TV 1,2 and 3, beggars could not be choosers.

touche, but if, like myself, you know that at one stage it was Volkskas, then that is telling about one's age...

Not that it was my favorite show by any stretch of the imagination. But in the days of TV 1,2 and 3, beggars could not be choosers.

I saved my birthday money at Allied

I saved my birthday money at Allied

Same here. And there wasn't an actual branch in Kriel, - just a single "stand-alone desk" with a cash box, in a clothes shop!

Can you imagine that nowadays? A woman at a desk with a cash box in the drawer in a clothes shop?

Same here. And there wasn't an actual branch in Kriel, - just a single "stand-alone desk" with a cash box, in a clothes shop!

Can you imagine that nowadays? A woman at a desk with a cash box in the drawer in a clothes shop?

Now we are ageing ourselves!!