2015 S Works Epic

Johny Bravo

i think the first one is the Era. The more I look at it. Photos probably got mixed up somewhere.

Wonder why they made the guys version as such in the bright pink then :eek: then again not seen many ladies riding the era version - majority on the epic.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently unveiled yesterday. Dont really like that fork. Otherwise stunning bike.

Stunning bike!LOVE the rigid look of the fork!

MMMMM, looks nice but I am not sure I'm buying into that fork.... It's nasty!

At least they have the option of the normal one.

You would think the forks design need to include a guard of sorts, like on the Lefty's... I cringe to think what a wrong line through a rock garden could potentially do to the "lowers"....

what's the point (advantage) of that upside down fork?

Keeps the fork lubricated at all times

I know this is a bit controversial and I have been lambasted when I mentioned the manufacturer of the bike a race winner was on cause 'it's not about the bike' BUT what is the thinking about the 'premium' they could perhaps place on their top model if it is a bike which is seen to be winning races often?

Keeps the fork lubricated at all times

There is also the issue of unsprung weight. Making the "moving" part of the suspension lighter makes it more responsive. Hence most sport motorbikes and MX bikes using the same tech for years already.

Edited by Patchelicious

http://www.vitalmtb....7#product-specs

What justifies an extra R30k over the JET 9 RDO with XX1 and RS1 ?

10 000 dollars x R11 sumthing plus import taxes, also gets you close to R 130 000. No one has confirmed pricing, so the R 130 000 some people are mentioning is pure speculation. could even be higher, who knows. We will have to wait and see.