Suspected stolen Scott Spark 29er Exp seen at Rosebank Engen

DirtRyder

Hey all,

If you know of anyone minus 1 Scott Spark Exp 29er with red and black paint job (2013 model?), I think I know where it is.

Spotted a young black guy (a local "gardener" apparently) at 2pm today (Monday) arriving with this bike and going into the Woolies at the Engen garage in Rosebank on Oxford.

The guy offered to sell it to me when I first asked about the bike. When I asked where it was from, he said his boss...and that it wasn't his?? WTF!?

If it's yours/a mates, speak with Themba, the Engen manager. He has video footage of the guy (who apparenly works across the road at Ashburton House).

Took some quick pics while the guy was shopping..

post-19686-0-38411100-1405340533_thumb.jpgpost-19686-0-01664400-1405340534_thumb.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very clean....could be that the boss is at work and he borrowed it to go to the shop.

Hope his boss is a hubber and sees this :thumbup:

im with gummi here if that was stolen it wouldnt be so neat and pretty, remember what CARPETS ride looked like a week or 2 later,,,,,,THAT BOSS IS GOING TO GO BOS,,,,,,,,,i laugh he is a hubber

garmin attatchment , still there,,,,boss isnt home bike is quicker than walking, should have grabbed it and ran, and then asked LETS GO SPEAK TO YOUR BOSS :whistling: :whistling:

garmin attatchment , still there,,,,boss isnt home bike is quicker than walking, should have grabbed it and ran, and then asked LETS GO SPEAK TO YOUR BOSS :whistling: :whistling:

Well if he had left the Garmin on, and broke all his "bosses" Strava PRs then he will be in REAL BIG kek! Edited by Patchelicious

Hey all,

If you know of anyone minus 1 Scott Spark Exp 29er with red and black paint job (2013 model?), I think I know where it is.

Spotted a young black guy (a local "gardener" apparently) at 2pm today (Monday) arriving with this bike and going into the Woolies at the Engen garage in Rosebank on Oxford.

The guy offered to sell it to me when I first asked about the bike. When I asked where it was from, he said his boss...and that it wasn't his?? WTF!?

If it's yours/a mates, speak with Themba, the Engen manager. He has video footage of the guy (who apparenly works across the road at Ashburton House).

Took some quick pics while the guy was shopping..

post-19686-0-38411100-1405340533_thumb.jpgpost-19686-0-01664400-1405340534_thumb.jpg

Maybe go and ask your local bike shop that deals in Scott's, maybe they know who the bike belongs to?

LOL!!! I think he probably just took the bike without asking : ) :thumbdown: But he left it outside the shop :huh:

:thumbup: Hope the owner comes forward!

He was shopping at Woolies..........if he can afford to shop there, he can afford a Scott.

how much is a coke again??

scotts are cheap hey :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: