• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT MEANS 98% CAN APPLY FOR T.U.E

DEPRESSED

LOW TESTOSTERONE :ph34r:

I take offense to men using hormone problems and depression as an excuse for their behaviour. I mean really if you take that from us women what are we left with??? It's our excuse for our big mouths :ph34r:

"According to FedGroup, Stewart consulted a doctor a year ago following bouts of depression and mood swings, and was told that his testosterone levels were low"

Is that the best they could come up with? This is laughable.

Not in his defense but on a more serious note.

I was in deep conversation with a doctor friend who told me they are finding more and more men, with low testosterone levels nowadays.

They reckon that the afters shaves and creams and pretty making stuff most men use today contains a lot of tea tree oils and and some others stuff that creeps in to these little bottles is one big factor of lower testosterone levels in men today.

I was in deep conversation with a doctor friend who told me they are finding more and more men, with low testosterone levels nowadays.

They reckon that the afters shaves and creams and pretty making stuff most men use today contains a lot of tea tree oils and and some others stuff that creeps in to these little bottles is one big factor of lower testosterone levels in men today.

SO BEST YOU STOP TRYING TO CORRECT MOTHER NATURES MISTAKES :whistling: :whistling: LEAVE THE MAKE UP IN YOUR HANDBAG

THAT MEANS 98% CAN APPLY FOR T.U.E

DEPRESSED

LOW TESTOSTERONE :ph34r:

Hence the controversy behind TRT(testoterone replacement therapy) in Pro athletes.....where the argument is that if you need substances to make perform at a certain level, you shouldnt be competing as a "professional".

Off topic: Does anybody now what David George does these days? Saw him at Muggs in Stellies the other day ;)

Doesn't he have a bike shop in CT?

Off topic: Does anybody now what David George does these days? Saw him at Muggs in Stellies the other day ;)

As far as I know he owns and runs the gear exchange in Cape Town.

I dread the day they test me, I have no idea what is and what is not in that penis enlargement cream I bought at the traffic lights in Sandton.

Prof Njabulosanje assurea me it's all above board.

If you run into any trouble, Dr Khalifa can put a hex spell on Khalid anyway.

(If you still can't sleep at night, he has something for that too)

eat steak, drink beer and FIGHT - Kapow

This lot has cried foul and tried to downtalk any mention of doping by claiming 'it's bad for the sport'. Bulldust. What's bad for the sport is doping, and a certain load of BS pros been at it for years. It's an open secret among people who race. Or used to race.

Well said.