Covers performed better than the original......

L.T.G

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two versions of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game.

First, my favourite from Stone Sour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncoJB_C-m0

Then a completely different feel from Trentemoller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF958QY7UkQ

Edited by King Dean

Another awesome cover of Radiohead's Creep, this time performed by Amanda Palmer on Ukelele.

I'm a bit technically challenged - how do I get the picture to appear in my post like you other guys?

Man that's terrible, creep has officially been raped Edited by DIPSLICK

ja - i am no Radiohead fan...but they are a band that has 2 guitarist that feature in numerous greatest ever lists..they have achieved primarily because of this...and creep is possibly the perfect spokesperson of that...that song is pretty much useless without that riff to kick off the first chorus...and unless you're a master on the aucostic with a voice of angels anything acoustic is not gonna work

what riff am I talking about...this one at 57s

Edited by Stretch

• 2 weeks later...

Amy Winehouse covering "Will you still love me tomorrow", origionally performed by the Sherrilles (Early 1960's)

So Ryan Adams is covering the entire Taylor Swift 1989 album...I think its Genius...really looking forward to it

“Taylor Swift is one of the most ******* amazing writers I’ve ever seen,” Adams told American Songwriter in a 2014 cover story. “I’ve sat in this room with her before and heard a song she was constructing on the spot and it was unbelievable. It was pure alchemy. I couldn’t be any different.”

sneak preview

@TheRyanAdams

Edited by Stretch

This is well done.

Cheers Iwan

Ditto this.. Nice one Crow.

Loadshedding's just kicked in... I'm broken from my ride today... This is massaging my brain... Goodnight!

• 2 weeks later...