Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

I had some fun riding on the beach between Pearly Beach and Uilkraal on the first of January. e4ced9f878c55daa5d8d2349eae0af2e.jpg

The fun however did not last long and this turned into a k@k idea when the wet sand started sticking like fleas and I had to do alot of pushing over the dunes towards the end.

Atleast it started out fun... ...8d40a8bb2cd33cbb1fa0f9a93b5678f7.jpg

I should probably ad that this was on my trusty die hard XTC wich unfortunately didn't make it into the pictures, but I swear it was there.......

Brave man riding on the beach.

BTW, I see in the first picture you are squinting like it is really bright outside. You do know you have glasses on your helmut? :whistling:  :clap:

On a serious note, shame give the bike her chance to shine in the pics.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 

Always just ridden Spank bars, so went with some bright green ones to match the colour scheme.   Took these up Tokai on the weekend.

So far not overly in love over my 2015 Trance, but lots of setup to do still.  

And NO ******* IDEA WHY MY PICS ALWAYS COME OUT UPSIDE DOWN ON THE HUB. FFS!

That's a seriously good looking machine - even if I had to owl head to see the pics properly.

................And NO ******* IDEA WHY MY PICS ALWAYS COME OUT UPSIDE DOWN ON THE HUB. FFS!

OK, lets see if we can figure this out:

1. Are you posting from Australia?

2. ............

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to upgrade from an anthem to a trance as my riding style has changed and is still evolving. Love this bike so so much.

Sweet bike. Upgrade the rear end with the through axle kit. Stiffens it up nicely.

Have a wheelset for the upgrade too if you are interested.......

Brave man riding on the beach.

BTW, I see in the first picture you are squinting like it is really bright outside. You do know you have glasses on your helmut? :whistling: :clap:

On a serious note, shame give the bike her chance to shine in the pics.

Hahaha, yeah I know about the sunglasses on my helmet, but they were fogged up with sticky ocean air that I couldn't get wiped off. [emoji6]

Also the bike has been featured in a few other pics since, I should start posting here more often.

• 1 month later...