I'm closing my Hub Account

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

I find the victimization of Lisa Kelsey so disgusting that I'm closing my account on this forum. Those involved should take a long hard look in the mirror. Only ONE person came out and apologized publicly. The rest of you worms either defended your actions or tried to suck a WOMAN into a dirty internet fight.

One mention of the word Hub to most real riders will get eyes rolling and comments such as Keyboard Jockey flying. I can no longer be on this forum. It's just too embarrassing. 

For those of you who don't know Lisa is the sister in law of Myles Kelsey. A multiple SA champion and 2013 Masters World Champion. How many World Championship medals do you hero's have?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the victimization of Lisa Kelsey so disgusting that I'm closing my account on this forum. Those involved should take a long hard look in the mirror. Only ONE person came out and apologized publicly. The rest of you worms either defended your actions or tried to suck a WOMAN into a dirty internet fight.

One mention of the word Hub to most real riders will get eyes rolling and comments such as Keyboard Jockey flying. I can no longer be on this forum. It's just too embarrassing. 

For those of you who don't know Lisa is the sister in law of Myles Kelsey. A multiple SA champion and 2013 Masters World Champion. How many World Championship medals do you hero's have?

Ive heard recordings of conversations between Wil6 and Lisa.

You might change your mind after hearing such.

Anyway Bye

Dude, there will always be some hothead who shouts his mouth off thinking that he is somewhat anonymous and this infection becomes this crazy place when a group of these types find each other on a particular topic. Their behaviour is quite simply so offsides that more often than not it's easier to click on another link than feel you want to participate, but that's the irony OM, the community needs people who have been here long enough to call BS on this when it comes up.

The reality is that this forum is such an effective vehicle for sharing and getting info out around cycling related activities and events, that as a cyclist it makes no sense to bail permanently.

You are not alone with these thoughts. I have often wanted to put out a verbatim copy of your post above using a different example of poor etiquette.

Take some time out and come back when you're ready to engage again mate. I put myself on these types of sabaticals at least 4 times a year and stay away for up to a month!

Please stick around dude!

Right, so my first post was pointless, but it's Friday. I'll say this.... The Internet is full of people who have opinions, and will voice them (kind of the point of a forum). I'm not taking any sides here, but no one can afford to take the opinions of others they don't even know seriously. Especially on the Internet.

I totally agree with you Omega Man. I said the same thing yesterday about people on the Hub that no longer knows how to be considered and friendly. Everyone complains about everything. Even complaining about Kudo's that they ate getting on Strava.

I will not apologize for starting the thread on Lisa Kelsey. What I said was all true and gave her numerous chances to avoid this. I was away yesterday and only saw the comments last night.

Just waiting for Matt to post my reply to the Lisa Thread. This is far from over

I will not apologize for starting the thread on Lisa Kelsey. What I said was all true and gave her numerous chances to avoid this. I was away yesterday and only saw the comments last night.

Just waiting for Matt to post my reply to the Lisa Thread. This is far from over

Wil we going to wait a long time tjom, post them here! 

Edited by fabes