• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy took a KOM I had for several years sometime last week

Average speed 296 kmh

Date of ride 1 Jan 1970

Despite flagging it it still sits there at 1

'Dale you have so many KOM's in our area I'm surprised you noticed when one went missing  :ph34r:

e4526e99cfc98b5b8c242199cd3aec48.jpg

A lot are on my commute or where I used to live.

Seen there are 2 regulars popping them off slowly.

viewed mine on Velo now. The stats do not look right as it says I only have 25 KOM and alot of the segments does not reflect. Do presume you need to subscribe to get a full access of all the information

Thats based on your last 25 outings - you need to subscribe and pay a fee to get the full details of your rides from day dot.

viewed mine on Velo now. The stats do not look right as it says I only have 25 KOM and alot of the segments does not reflect. Do presume you need to subscribe to get a full access of all the information

It needs to be refreshed with latest data. Flagged a few cars doing 138km/h on 60km/h roads and got a KOM or two back, not reflected on veloviewer

It needs to be refreshed with latest data. Flagged a few cars doing 138km/h on 60km/h roads and got a KOM or two back, not reflected on veloviewer

Nope.

Free users only get 25 or something segments.

"Pro" i.e paid gets all the info

Nope.

Free users only get 25 or something segments.

"Pro" i.e paid gets all the info

ek sal maar n cheap skate bly lol. te veel punctures vreet my budget op

Yeah, I just upgraded in the hopes that it would show lots more KOMs, it didnt. 

Also had a looooonnnggg look...... what is £10 between friends.......

Need vs want......

Bit off topic but also playing around with the WKO4 sw trial version.....

Need vs want.

Cant think of any real value there......the gearing info is quick cool but does it really add value ito getting one more fit and strong?  No.

Yeah, I just upgraded in the hopes that it would show lots more KOMs, it didnt.

Best comment today, glad logged onto hub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys don't know what it is like to live in a tiny town that has hosted National time trials and is flat as a pancake. The World 70.3 Ironman Champ rode a recent 90km in a HalfIM in under 2 hours during a massive storm with 80+kph wind and horizontal rain. It makes all my KOM's back home look like a total waste of time.

You guys don't know what it is like to live in a tiny town that has hosted National time trials and is flat as a pancake. The World 70.3 Ironman Champ rode a recent 90km in a HalfIM in under 2 hours during a massive storm with 80+kph wind and horizontal rain. It makes all my KOM's back home look like a total waste of time.

You still have the one in your old driveway?