Sani2C riders banned after reporting flasher

Sidmouth

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ja I mean really, how hard is it to say "this is what happened and these are the reasons for the ban but we won't name any names to protect the peoples privacy"? 

If they did that at day one there would have been a short discussion about it and it would have been forgotten about.

If you feel so strongly about FG not disclosing the details, boycott his event.

If you aren't planning on doing the Sani, then you shouldn't have much too worry about.

So speculation can stop, there are good reasons, which the above article made NO attempt to cover.

With respect, if you are not willing to share the "good reasons" then you are not in a position to demand speculation to stop.

Only 2 things will stop speculation - facts or people getting bored with the subject, telling us to stop not so much..

Ok so the ladies recently had a nice haircut and therefore there has to be more than meets the eye, so to speak.

Now I have also learned over the years you get very nice shop owners/event organizers etc etc. especially when they deal with you the customer/client to get the cash. These same people (especially if it involves money)turn into complete assholes when not dealing with you the customer/client and dealing with employees or people behind the scenes. Never met the man, maybe never will, but I have not heard some strange character flaws.

"If i'm wrong i will apologize"

:eek:

"But i am never wrong"

:devil:

Yip - once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken !!

According to hub court rules fg must now be declared guilty of banning two ladies for no valid reason.

What is the sentence for this crime?

Archived