divernick

Guys, I'm looking to swap my black, medium Solaris for a Simple in any colour - also medium.

Any takers?

what would you want for the Solaris frame ? I cant swap out but if you want to sell....?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what would you want for the Solaris frame ? I cant swap out but if you want to sell....?

For what I could sell it for, I wouldn't get a ss-specific MTB steel frame, I'm afraid.

For what I could sell it for, I wouldn't get a ss-specific MTB steel frame, I'm afraid.

I have a steel SS frame you can have... It's not a Cotic but it looks rad and works. I was going to build it up and sell the whole bike but I'm happy to send it to you if you want.

It's an eccentric BB with pinch bolts. I think Haro Mary SS.

It was re sprayed in 2014.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=hubmarket&module=core&do=view_item&item_id=382537&new=1

A bit of a sad sale, but it is not fair to have her wrapped up and not being used for what she was intended.

A bad back is putting me more and more onto a dual suspension. Dreams of riding miles into the sunset on a gravel grinder CX bike are going down faster than the sunset. :(

EDIT:

Condition can be best described as light mint

Hey Ryan. Good to see you again.

Did you take a break from riding?

Hey!

I did. Sold all my bikes bar the X. Starting running. Been a nice break - almost 4 years! Kids are older now and riding so it’s time to get back into it...

Hey!

I did. Sold all my bikes bar the X. Starting running. Been a nice break - almost 4 years! Kids are older now and riding so it’s time to get back into it...

Cool, well enjoy the road back.

There is a frame for sale ... cotic x .. in black .. but I suspect the market is telling me my asking price is to high.

So I will re run the add with a lower price. 

I have a steel SS frame you can have... It's not a Cotic but it looks rad and works. I was going to build it up and sell the whole bike but I'm happy to send it to you if you want.

It's an eccentric BB with pinch bolts. I think Haro Mary SS.

It was re sprayed in 2014.

Thanks a million. I did come right with a swap, but I could use your frame to build a bike to donate to someone less fortunate, to use as daily transport.

I'll send you a PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone got a Solaris Medium that they are wanting to sell? (29)

Edited by Dusty

• 2 weeks later...

That is flipping awesome .... looks like a BIG BMX

thanks, that was the idea. really like the squid - shred to eds, so was tryna do something like that