divernick

Felt like she deserved another post since she is now in her final form....

- Fork at 110mm travel to steepen head and seat tube angle for better climbing

- 20mm riser cSixx bar to give me the same stack height as when the fork was at 130mm. Bar also a bit wider - 760mm, 720mm was just too narrow.

- Colour coded decals for the fork and bar from cSixx.

- Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.35 and Ardent 29x2.4 tyres for added volume and comfort seeing as it is a hardtail.

- Chaintamer, just to quiten the bike a bit.

- Speedsleeve Ranger - a dropper post friendly saddle bag that holds tube, 2 Co2 cannisters, inflator, and 2 tyre levers. It doesn't move around at all and looks half decent for a saddle bag. Key thing on this bike is that I don't have to wear a hydration pack.

- The only thing I'd wanna change is the stanchions, would like them black, but at the price it's not gonna happen...

post-82251-0-06366100-1529668417_thumb.jpgpost-82251-0-86971800-1529668482_thumb.jpgpost-82251-0-27907100-1529668439_thumb.jpgpost-82251-0-68349300-1529668502_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grease_Monkey

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt like she deserved another post since she is now in her final form....

- Fork at 110mm travel to steepen head and seat tube angle for better climbing

- 20mm riser cSixx bar to give me the same stack height as when the fork was at 130mm. Bar also a bit wider - 760mm, 720mm was just too narrow.

- Colour coded decals for the fork and bar from cSixx.

- Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.35 and Ardent 29x2.4 tyres for added volume and comfort seeing as it is a hardtail.

- Chaintamer, just to quiten the bike a bit.

- Speedsleeve Ranger - a dropper post friendly saddle bag that holds tube, 2 Co2 cannisters, inflator, and 2 tyre levers. It doesn't move around at all and looks half decent for a saddle bag. Key thing on this bike is that I don't have to wear a hydration pack.

- The only thing I'd wanna change is the stanchions, would like them black, but at the price it's not gonna happen...

attachicon.gif20180622_135126.jpgattachicon.gif20180622_135042.jpgattachicon.gif20180622_135114.jpgattachicon.gif20180622_135058.jpg

Moerse nice!!   :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much is a Black Cotic Racer X frame worth ?

With matching steel front fork? 

All attachments for V or disc calipers and panniers in place.

Asking for a friend kinda thing ;)

How much is a Black Cotic Racer X frame worth ?

With matching steel front fork? 

All attachments for V or disc calipers and panniers in place.

Asking for a friend kinda thing ;)

Anything from around twelve, depending on the build etc. If it's just the frame and fork with panniers and discs, 12k. 

The frames new with carbon fork were around that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Howzit Psycotics. Been off the bikes for a couple of years, as the knees didn't enjoy the attempted upgrades...

Looking at offloading the bikes. What do you think it's worth?

Cotic Simple Large / Mavic SLR wheels / RS Revelation Fork / SS & Geared attachments / Ritchey Trail Seatpost, Stem & Handlebar / Avid 9 Brakes / XT shifter & derailleur 1x10 / Spez Phenom saddle. Bike is in really good shape.

Will post a current pic shortly.

Howzit Psycotics. Been off the bikes for a couple of years, as the knees didn't enjoy the attempted upgrades...

Cotic Simple Large / Mavic SLR wheels / RS Revelation Fork / SS & Geared attachments / Ritchey Trail Seatpost, Stem & Handlebar / Avid 9 Brakes / XT shifter & derailleur 1x10 / Spez Phenom saddle. Bike is in really good shape.

May know someone who could be interested

Pm me if you come up with a price, i might be keen 

never knew about this thread back when i still had the orange monster...

obviously searched like my gat.

anyway...for the sake of adding it to the local Cotic catalogue...here it was

hope the new owner is loving it to bits. was a super fun bike.

• 3 weeks later...