Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

2 members plus kiddy, 103,860 points as of this morning. One fitness assessment each, and screening checks. Online questionnaires and non smokers declaration. All the rest are exercise points and healthy food dinges. 

Have maintained Diamond for 5 years now. 

wow...we were 2 members plus kid and i had maxed out a 30 000 point for activity...my total points were only 42 000 and family total 64 660 (bronze) that is why i decided to take a step back...and rather use the monthly fee for other stuff.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...we were 2 members plus kid and i had maxed out a 30 000 point for activity...my total points were only 42 000 and family total 64 660 (bronze) that is why i decided to take a step back...and rather use the monthly fee for other stuff.

Kick your wife's arse. No way you'll be able to get to gold without her buy-in. 

EDIT: YOu should also have done the screeening checks, online assessments and fitness assessment. Adding those to the fitness points will see you get to at least 55,000 just by yourself. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

LOL. Yeah. I know - but isn't a spin session 'n afkak sessie? As in flat=box all the time?

isn't that contradictory? afkak vs flat = box (easy) - or maybe I misunderstand?

Kick your wife's arse. No way you'll be able to get to gold without her buy-in. 

EDIT: YOu should also have done the screeening checks, online assessments and fitness assessment. Adding those to the fitness points will see you get to at least 55,000 just by yourself. 

She has had major surgery on her back...where they have fitted screws/pins to hold her spine together.

Edited by isetech

If people focused this much on doing their interval training properly, everybody would be a lot fitter and faster.

Amazing what people will go through for a points system that benefits a company, but not the stuff that would benefit them more.

She has had major surgery on her back...where they have fitted screws/pins to hold her spine together.

Can still do the screening checks, online questionnaires and such, no? Or does the surgery prevent her from doing that as well? She rides with you at the beach-front, no? 

Yes, I know I'm being harsh. But dude - you need to do it as a team if at all. You giving it a go by yourself is just an exercise in futility. 

Yes, a spinal fusion (if that's what she's had, or maybe worse) is a bad thing. My mom has had one, as has my mother in law and various other people I know. But it doesn't stop them from exercising or at least toting up the points. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

LOL. Yeah, I know. But you haven't tasted her cooking... :ph34r:

Stop being a hypocrite

Family of 4.

Got stuck on silver for 2 years and paid the consequences at the time, plus the next 3 years before getting back to diamond.

Other than those two years have been on gold since year 1, and I joined in 2002.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one interested in joinning my vitality team pop me a PM with your email address. I've been making my points since day one every week and there are a few on my team currently who are costing me an extra coffee each week.

Done, thanks leroux!

I need two more to also join my vitality team, pop me a PM with your email address, I've also been making my points every week since I started with it.

To be fair, he did say kick her in the arse, not kick her in the back. :P

the screws/pins are right at the bottom [emoji6]

credit to her she has been trying...she has managed to reach her goals on a few occasions...for walking and she bought a dual sus bike to help soften the ride...she has also recently got a bike rack...so she can go ride on the beach...her plan is to get a watch with a hrm to monitor steps and rides.

Edited by isetech