Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

The App somehow drank my 3 smoothies that I had.

Got to the Kauai counter this morning, open the app and it tells me there are no rewards.

Even the rewards that I received on Wednesday are gone.

However on the rewards pages there's a red circled 2 which normally means that there are 2 rewards available. I still needed to choose from Vida or Kauai.

First time this has happened to me.

As soon as i have rewards I take a screenshot of them. have occaisionally have been at the kauai counter and been unable to get access to the Discovery app, so now take screen shot and just pull up the pic so that they can scan the code, then delete the pic

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as i have rewards I take a screenshot of them. have occaisionally have been at the kauai counter and been unable to get access to the Discovery app, so now take screen shot and just pull up the pic so that they can scan the code, then delete the pic

or save to wallet if your iPhone enabled

@ Gerald. Received my Team Vitality cash back for your race, Shova and 947.

So thats finally sorted but seems they behind with the cash back from Sportmans Warehouse this month. I got the running shoes on 9th Feb and should have received 25% back on this billing cycle. Will just wait for next month and take it from, just hope this is not a sign that the shoe booster isn't linked.

Should we report the fact that we bought shoes on the booster to get it linked or is it "hope and wait"? 

Is it me, or is the discovery website having issues? Everytime I log in, there is a new issue. Yesterday, I logged in and I "hadn't activated" my healthygear (I have). Then when going to activate it, I was ineligible to activate it. I have yet to see if this has been resolved. Next came healthycare (which has been activated). Another issue that crops up is that it says I have hit my yearly limit for vitality fitness points. I am nowhere near my limit. I managed to workout my fitness points for the year and I have less than 10 000 points (you are capped at 30 000). :cursing:  And, I am also waiting for my fitness assessment points :whistling:

@ Gerald. Received my Team Vitality cash back for your race, Shova and 947.

So thats finally sorted but seems they behind with the cash back from Sportmans Warehouse this month. I got the running shoes on 9th Feb and should have received 25% back on this billing cycle. Will just wait for next month and take it from, just hope this is not a sign that the shoe booster isn't linked.

Received my cash back for Shova and 947 this morning, as well as cash back from Sportsmans Warehouse for shoes for my daughter that I bought on Sunday.

Discovery sent a message now that my shoe booster has been resolved, but I have to wait for the next billing cycle to receive that cash back.

So i just woke up to the team rewards thing.

Anyone out there that is willing to join my team? If so please PM me. thank you

Should we report the fact that we bought shoes on the booster to get it linked or is it "hope and wait"? 

I assume you've activated the shoe booster benefit on the app and have used your healthy gear card to purchase the shoes? If so then yes, its hope & wait 

I am using an indoor trainer at the moment for my workouts, but I am not getting any credit from Discovery for the workouts.

I monitor HR and all the other metrics in ipad/iphone running TrainerRoad, and then sync to strava. I then export from Strava and import to Garmin Connect.

But these activities are not pulling through to Discovery.

Any idea how to get this to work?

I am using an indoor trainer at the moment for my workouts, but I am not getting any credit from Discovery for the workouts.

I monitor HR and all the other metrics in ipad/iphone running TrainerRoad, and then sync to strava. I then export from Strava and import to Garmin Connect.

But these activities are not pulling through to Discovery.

Any idea how to get this to work?

You can get points on Polar or Garmin, not trainerroad or strava.

If you do not have a Polar or Garmin you can use the Apple watch. What belt do you wear to record your heart rate?

You can get points on Polar or Garmin, not trainerroad or strava.

If you do not have a Polar or Garmin you can use the Apple watch. What belt do you wear to record your heart rate?

I use a Wahoo Tickr X HRM, which is connected to TrainerRoad during the workout.

But it sounds like I should rather connect the HRM to my Garmin watch, and the trainer to the phone?

Which would suck since my TrainerRoad workout wouldn't have any HR data associated.

I use a Wahoo Tickr X HRM, which is connected to TrainerRoad during the workout.

But it sounds like I should rather connect the HRM to my Garmin watch, and the trainer to the phone?

Which would suck since my TrainerRoad workout wouldn't have any HR data associated.

HRM should be able to stay connected on trainerroad and be able to be recorded with your garmin, no need to be unpaired from what you record with for trainerroad Edited by shaper