Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

For those achieving the exercise goal, and shop at SWH; R250 voucher for the price of R15.

image.png.5c89f9dc7788f52b1498f3e64cc4453a.png

One in November and another in December.

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

For those achieving the exercise goal, and shop at SWH; R250 voucher for the price of R15.

image.png.5c89f9dc7788f52b1498f3e64cc4453a.png

They must have forgotten a zero, and removed it pretty quickly. It's not available anymore.

1 hour ago, Christofison said:

They must have forgotten a zero, and removed it pretty quickly. It's not available anymore.

I got mine 2 weeks ago. Waiting for Dec to see if there's another 

5 hours ago, Christofison said:

If you don't have it, then query it with them. It's not a mistake.

3 hours ago, WR 1.0 said:

There will be. This is from the Discovery website:

1. One exercise goal = R250 to spend on new summer gear

We're about to shake up your summer! Get R250 to spend at Sportsmans Warehouse or Totalsports when you achieve one Vitality Active Rewards exercise goal in November and December 2021. You can now get new summer gear for the value of a coffee with the Vitality Summer Shake-Up.

That's a R250 Summer Shake-up reward each month for only Ð150!

5 hours ago, Christofison said:

I just bought mine now so just have another look.
Certainly not a mistake, there was an email advertising it for the month of Nov & Dec.

-update-
I see Henry beat me to the response

Edited by Michael S

4 hours ago, WR 1.0 said:

37 minutes ago, HenryS said:

If you don't have it, then query it with them. It's not a mistake.

There will be. This is from the Discovery website:

1. One exercise goal = R250 to spend on new summer gear

We're about to shake up your summer! Get R250 to spend at Sportsmans Warehouse or Totalsports when you achieve one Vitality Active Rewards exercise goal in November and December 2021. You can now get new summer gear for the value of a coffee with the Vitality Summer Shake-Up.

That's a R250 Summer Shake-up reward each month for only Ð150!

21 minutes ago, Michael S said:

I just bought mine now so just have another look.
Certainly not a mistake, there was an email advertising it for the month of Nov & Dec.

Thanks guys, I found it. I was looking under the Sportsmans Warehouse section, instead of the "Top Deals: Summer Shake-up".

1 minute ago, Christofison said:

Thanks guys, I found it. I was looking under the Sportsmans Warehouse section, instead of the "Top Deals: Summer Shake-up".

Strange, on mine it's under Sportsmans Warehouse. Doesn't matter, as long as you got it.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

The wife has the R250 deal on Totalsports, even though her preferred partner is SWH.

They should both be available, regardless of your preferred partner. As soon as you use either one, the other one also becomes unavailable.

On 11/25/2021 at 2:04 PM, Kerchak said:

Got my Team Vitality email a few days ago with discount codes for the the run and cycle kit. Have been struggling for 3 days to place the order.  The run kid is ordered from Sportmanswharehouse.  I can't get past the page where you enter your log in detail and address.  It keep asking me to re-enter the address. I phoned Sportsmans and they said they are aware of problems with their website. Apparently black Friday is the cause.  I seriously doubt it.  Not for 3 days.

The cycle kit is ordered via Cycle lab.  I get a 404 error (page not found) when i use the link in the Vitality email.  I then go directly to cycle lab's website  and select the jersey.  When I get to check out and redeem the voucher code I get an "expired code" error. Phoned Vitality and they gave me a new code.  Still get the same error.  Don't think the problem is with the code.  

Anybody else experiencing the similar problems or have been successful in ordering your kit.  Just need to make sure the problem is not on my side before I start complaining.

Also interested to what you find out. I actually stopped in at Cyclelab Fourways today because I was in the area - but they only have large tops available and couldn't help me with any further info about getting the size I need.

Trying my luck - anyone want to swap a R250 Sportsmans Warehouse voucher for a Totalsports voucher? My sister chose the Totalsports one by mistake.

Legit Question:

is Vitality worth it anymore?

the discounts i used to get on car hire and flights were great, but now with travel no longer happening i am struggling to see any benefit with keeping up with the Platinum status.

1 hour ago, Furbz said:

Legit Question:

is Vitality worth it anymore?

the discounts i used to get on car hire and flights were great, but now with travel no longer happening i am struggling to see any benefit with keeping up with the Platinum status.

If you have the other products (Health, Insure, Money and Vitality) in your basket, then I say yes. Saving the Miles for what I want to buy makes it as good as a savings account (with limitations).

Fully funded a Kickr Core (for me) and MacBook Air (for the wife) using Miles (and discount vouchers.

In two weeks time I should (hopefully) get to one full year of weekly goals achieved. Taking a fat chance.......does anyone know if there is any special reward for this? I'm not expecting anything, but I noticed this thread today and thought I would ask anyway.