The good news thread

shova1

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up this morning and realized efiling deadline is tomorrow. Crap... While lying in bed try to do my filing - lock myself out. Quick call to automated system unlocks me. Did my return, seconds after hitting submit, I got my assessment and a pressie from SARS santa :)

Some gov depts still work!

Woke up this morning and realized efiling deadline is tomorrow. Crap... While lying in bed try to do my filing - lock myself out. Quick call to automated system unlocks me. Did my return, seconds after hitting submit, I got my assessment and a pressie from SARS santa :)

Some gov depts still work!

Oh, I handed over a wee package for you to the smiley one in the office this morning... :-) 

He said he's not sure when he'll see you to hand them over though...

Oh, I handed over a wee package for you to the smiley one in the office this morning... :-) 

He said he's not sure when he'll see you to hand them over though...

Great I'll pop in to his place and get them next week, before the wifey takes them for herself.

I owe you and scar some stuffs.

Been a fully *** six months since the ex walked out on me after 15 years and I found out my dad has Alzheimers.

Had to sell my beloved Trance to pay some bills (miss that more than the ex), business has been quiet, I resorted to doing handyman work to make ends meet and finally last week I landed a decent contract and have some pennies to put away and pay off some debt!

Wont see the R's till Jan but hopefully 2016 will be a far better year with more business opportunities, colder beer and less headaches....!

Been a fully *** six months since the ex walked out on me after 15 years and I found out my dad has Alzheimers.

Had to sell my beloved Trance to pay some bills (miss that more than the ex), business has been quiet, I resorted to doing handyman work to make ends meet and finally last week I landed a decent contract and have some pennies to put away and pay off some debt!

Wont see the R's till Jan but hopefully 2016 will be a far better year with more business opportunities, colder beer and less headaches....!

Hope it works out