Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine you are invited by a pro team to a training camp and by day 2 you cannot keep up cause EVERY morning the squad has "fresh legs" and are in pain. You are running the risk of being sent packing before your career can even start.....what you gonna do?

Thats pro sport simple as that. If you wanna make a career of it you have to be able to keep up with the peloton......think about ANY pro sport....even our beloved RUGBY....

I hear you.

At this point you must make the call that shows you how they are doing it - you dont fall on the syringe and then notice you are superman the next day though.

It finds you and you make the deal fully knowing what you are doing cause you see the improvement the next day.

So you know all along what you are doing.

This then gets in to the psychology side of who is liable to cheat and that is a whole other discussion.

If you're denied a TUE then dont race. I'd love to see all these affadavits saying he applied for a TUE but they denied it. Its just a BS fact that he's made up to cover his ass

If you're so sick that you need ozone treatment, then how can you even be racing.

So you do want him to admit to something other than what he is saying.

Imagine you are invited by a pro team to a training camp and by day 2 you cannot keep up cause EVERY morning the squad has "fresh legs" and are in pain. You are running the risk of being sent packing before your career can even start.....what you gonna do?

Thats pro sport simple as that. If you wanna make a career of it you have to be able to keep up with the peloton......think about ANY pro sport....even our beloved RUGBY....

This is like saying it's ok to lie on your CV so you can get a better job, or to cheat in an exam to get a better mark, or like cheating on your wife because your friends cheat on theirs, or like taking a shortcut in a race so you can finish in the front, or like...

You get the picture. I hope.

Seems that at the rate pros and retired pros are being found guilty of doping that were pretty soon gonna see names being named that we really really dont want to see...

Just seems to me like SAIDS has upped the anti, and a LOT of people are being caught out where in the past they got away with it... I think kudo's to SAIDS for pushing for all sports to be clean. Its not an easy battle!!

other than assumption and guessing does anyone know how the prize money you "won" works?????

are you forced to repay it???

Dear Madam Samantha,

Has being found guilty of doping by SAIDS in itself not already defamed Mr Evans? How would you go about calculating that he has been further defamed by people reinforcing in the public domain that which has already been verified by SAIDS?

Frankly I fail to see how you could construe Mr Evans to have been further defamed than he has already defamed himself by cheating.

So you do want him to admit to something other than what he is saying.

Man up and own up to the fact that you lied and cheated. Don't make wish washy excuses. Everyone in racing has known it for years but been unable to do anything.

The apologists are the worst. Making excuses because they so badly want their hero to be clean and untarnished.

I had a lot of flak 18months ago for insinuating he was doping. I'm fecked if i'm going to be quiet now that the dirty cheat has actually been caught red handed

Ah grow up - so the dude used a bit of junk, let's throw a holier than thou hissy fit..  train harder, you'll still beat him if you've got the talent.. gotta love the angels who never said boo to a goose .. probably why I prefer bag mitts to cycling gloves..

Edited by Garamundege Mugabe

Ah grow up - so the dude used a bit of junk, let's throw a holier than thou hissy fit..  train harder, you'll still beat him if you've got the talent.. gotta love the angels who never said boo to a goose ..

totally dude... lets just chuck all the rules out the window. Stabbed your mate because you had a fight - ag so what - let it go, everyone gets angry now and then

Ah grow up - so the dude used a bit of junk, let's throw a holier than thou hissy fit..  train harder, you'll still beat him if you've got the talent.. gotta love the angels who never said boo to a goose ..

on my life 

I HAVE NEVAAA SAID BOO TO A GOOSE :eek: