Yolande de Villiers sanctioned for anti-doping rule violation

News bot

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So miss de Villiers is racing at zuurberg stage race in addo this weekend....obv they don't have any policies against dopers

Feels like she never missed a race from her ban. Also its a bit *** that she gets to keep the money she won while she raced while she was "banned". 

According to social media vigilante brigade a life ban

Woo hooo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So miss de Villiers is racing at zuurberg stage race in addo this weekend....obv they don't have any policies against dopers

I am sure its Mrs.

Think SAIDS quite possibly botched this one up... hence the 'no sanction' sanction.

Not going down this rabbit hole again though, we're not going to get any clearer a picture as the old "no further comment" line has already been dropped by the powers that be  :blush:

Boys Boys please !!

I am a doctor and the drug she tested positive for is Hydrochloric thiazide is it ?

Doctors give these out like jellytots for people with high blood pressure and water retention for whatever reason. 

If you look at the drugs out there that people are using this drug is like taking an  airgun to a nuclear war. It can not enhance sport performance ! I can also not see that this drug can completely mask the use of any other more sinister drugs.

AND - have you looked at the physique of this girl- Does she look as though she is using steroids? If she was using EPO or another form of blood doping the HCTZ will actually make the bloodtest worse as the tablet might dehydrate you and push your haematocrit up.

I knew a girl who was racing for South Africa oversees and she tested positive for some controlled substance. I will vouch for the integrity of this person BUT the way in which CSA handled the matter was atrocious! !   The first time she heard about the positive test was in the media. She quit cyling and it was a loss to the cyling fraternity in SA believe me .

Food for thought before you go killing this girl's reputation!

Boys Boys please !!

I am a doctor and the drug she tested positive for is Hydrochloric thiazide is it ?

Doctors give these out like jellytots for people with high blood pressure and water retention for whatever reason. 

If you look at the drugs out there that people are using this drug is like taking an  airgun to a nuclear war. It can not enhance sport performance ! I can also not see that this drug can completely mask the use of any other more sinister drugs.

AND - have you looked at the physique of this girl- Does she look as though she is using steroids? If she was using EPO or another form of blood doping the HCTZ will actually make the bloodtest worse as the tablet might dehydrate you and push your haematocrit up.

I knew a girl who was racing for South Africa oversees and she tested positive for some controlled substance. I will vouch for the integrity of this person BUT the way in which CSA handled the matter was atrocious! !   The first time she heard about the positive test was in the media. She quit cyling and it was a loss to the cyling fraternity in SA believe me .

Kabobs......you are going to lose here.....the hub has experts......people with more knowledge than all the clevvers peoples in all of the worlds.......

Boys Boys please !!

That is not your call to make