New Shimano SLX M7000 groupset goes 11-speed

News bot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shimano stock is a problem all over SA.  XT M8000 brakes out of stock everywhere.

Easybike sorted me out

yes ex vat incl shipping. shipping free over 130 pounds.

So if you add vat its still 15% cheaper. That to me is still a lot.

So if you look at the CRC price what do you need to add, approx 15% import duty and shipping. VAT? Edited by Edge540

So if you look at the CRC price what do you need to add, approx 15% import duty and shipping. VAT?

Shipping if not free and 15.4% for vat, that's for bike parts excluding clothes etc.

Shipping if not free and 15.4% for vat, that's for bike parts excluding clothes etc.

Cool thank you

Sa prices - wait one year and pay Xt prices for slx brakes, but still those are sexy brakes and just about the best value for money brakes money can buy!

I have recently started riding a 2x11 XT setup with deore brakes .Still ride my other bike with 2x10 full XT .Again Shimano has made a winner .Works flawless and if i feel like it i can ditch the FD and ride 1x11 .I have not used the 42 teeth sprocket with the smaller chainring .The only reason i don,t go 1x11 it the fact that i still like and use my top end to much and i would rather ride hard in 38x15/17 than 34 x11 .

I've had a upgrade kit separate in my basket at CRC for a while now and with brexit its done to R2700 for cassette, deraileur, chain and shifter.

This morning we are down to R2500, Pound is getting a beating. if only they had stock of the stupid ispec B shifters.

This morning we are down to R2500, Pound is getting a beating. if only they had stock of the stupid ispec B shifters.

Just waiting on Evans to confirm stock of some things :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

So i finally made my mind up to get the upgrade kit as i need to replace my cassette and chain anyways soon.

After checking around a bit i pulled the trigger on the M8000 XT "upgrade kit" from CRC. Ordered the SLX cassette instead of the XT and i paid 2.5k excl shipping and vat. So if you add all of those i paid for my XT/SLX upgrade kit what you would pay (at the cheapest) here for SLX.

Got to love the stronger rand/weaker pound. If i compare to some of our local online retailers i saved 25% on exactly the same parts and thats incl DHL shipping and VAT.

So i finally made my mind up to get the upgrade kit as i need to replace my cassette and chain anyways soon.

After checking around a bit i pulled the trigger on the M8000 XT "upgrade kit" from CRC. Ordered the SLX cassette instead of the XT and i paid 2.5k excl shipping and vat. So if you add all of those i paid for my XT/SLX upgrade kit what you would pay (at the cheapest) here for SLX.

Got to love the stronger rand/weaker pound. If i compare to some of our local online retailers i saved 25% on exactly the same parts and thats incl DHL shipping and VAT.

i bought NX upgrade kit(Cassette,Chain, Shifter and Rear Mech) for that price!