Dopers suck

fandacious

8 hours ago, love2fly said:

Earlier someone posted about rather identifying future dopers....I second that but I also believe if you are caught doping you're out for life. I'd like to see CSA/WADA (the SA version) publish a list, by sport and updated monthly of ALL athletes who have been tested and Pass/Fail. I'm curious how YdV got caught and seems to do so well without doping...now (I think she recently thrashed Yolanda Neff? here in SA) and in these "obscure" far-out-in-the-sticks races comes close to the men's top 10. If she's THAT good, why did she see the reason to dope?

Do you relay believe that if you were caught in 2015 anything will change? You probably just get better at the dosage.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, PhilipV said:

Are you living in LaLaLand or are you trolling?

What I'm saying is making things illegal and thereby pretending the problem doesn't exist or even worse is under control is not a good solution.

53 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

What I'm saying is making things illegal and thereby pretending the problem doesn't exist or even worse is under control is not a good solution.

But no one is pretending that it doesn't exist or is under control?

The only one using "thereby" is you.

Edited by PhilipV

2 hours ago, PhilipV said:

But no one is pretending that it doesn't exist or is under control?

The presumed shock and outage here tells a different story.

1 hour ago, TNT1 said:

The presumed shock and outage here tells a different story.

Murder is illegal.

No one here is under the illusion that it doesn't exist or is under control in our country.

I'm still shocked and outraged when it happens.

25 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

(she was caught smoking weed)

The difference is 5 years....5 very important years....

13 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

I agree

'Sorry guys, you got me. My bad. See you in 2 years!'

The CX guys strike me as little more old school but I see Toon has already denied denied denied. Maybe he drank from his wife's glass - that seems to be the excuse of the year so far. 

Just now, Eldron said:

The CX guys strike me as little more old school but I see Toon has already denied denied denied. Maybe he drank from his wife's glass - that seems to be the excuse of the year so far. 

Yeah

Or he re used one of her medicine bottles for his multi vits.

Eish.....

1 minute ago, Jewbacca said:

Yeah

Or he re used one of her medicine bottles for his multi vits.

Eish.....

It's a tough call. Super low concentrations can either be contamination or evidence of abuse in the past. Given the history of cycling we tend to go with evidence of abuse in the past....

As always we will never know. Only Toon and maybe his inner circle will ever know if he doped.

6 minutes ago, Eldron said:

It's a tough call. Super low concentrations can either be contamination or evidence of abuse in the past. Given the history of cycling we tend to go with evidence of abuse in the past....

As always we will never know. Only Toon and maybe his inner circle will ever know if he doped.

The old 'smoke/fire' coupled with history.

The thing is, how does on 'clear their name' sufficiently?

What sort of evidence can one really call on to say 'it was this and not me cheating'?

How expensive is it to run a tox test against your passport? Surely the teams of the top contenders are doing this regularly? 

If you are trying to be clean as a team, surely you test your athletes yourself?

If you are doping, surely you also test yourself to see if you are catchable? Especially around world champs.....