Dopers suck

fandacious

Brilliant.

I dont give a dam what Max did or didnt do.

I just find it hard to believe it took so long.

The Passport Bs. Is like what was said above.

You did something we have no frigging clue what or how you did what you did.

So therefore you are guilty Kla

Well fortunately you don’t need to believe.

If you have evidence that this took too long due to some evil 3rd force, give Max a call, I’m sure he will find the info helpful in his case.

But if you need to believe in something, believe in yourself. You got this!

Edited by Patchelicious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant.

Read this: https://www.wada-ama.org/en/athlete-biological-passport

In the first paragraph you'll see the term "over time" - that is key to finding people with unnatural changes in their physiology.

Brilliant.

Clearly you are too lazy to do some reaearch yourself so here you go http://bfy.tw/KRql

Now do us all a favour and go do some reading before commenting on something you evidently know nothing about, you are just embarrassing yourself at the moment

Brilliant.

Max is that you?

Pigeon chess:

Refers to having a pointless debate with somebody utterly ignorant of the subject matter, but standing on a dogmatic position that cannot be moved with any amount of education or logic, but who always proclaims victory.

You I know but the who is getting worked up? Me or are you using the collective "we" and you enjoy it?

Decryptify the unknown as an old hubber used to say. Or was demystify? I forget.

Edited by Eldron

You I know but the who is getting worked up? Me or are you using the collective "we" and you enjoy it?

Decryptify the unknown as an old hubber used to say. Or was demystify? I forget.

I couldn’t read that without getting INXS stuck in my head.

Pigeon chess:

Refers to having a pointless debate with somebody utterly ignorant of the subject matter, but standing on a dogmatic position that cannot be moved with any amount of education or logic, but who always proclaims victory.

Love it

Pigeon chess:

I always tell the kids I coach that not caring leaves you unable to understand the requirements for success, and ill-prepared to follow the process when things get tough. It's always been anecdotal though, using positive examples of people who work really hard and who have passion. The Hub has provided much negative corroboration this week.

Yes Andrew.

And I still say BS got screwed by a badly run system

Are you related/close to either Brandon or Max? I'm all for people supporting their friends, just don't do it anonymously if you want credibility

I always tell the kids I coach that not caring leaves you unable to understand the requirements for success, and ill-prepared to follow the process when things get tough. It's always been anecdotal though, using positive examples of people who work really hard and who have passion. The Hub has provided much negative corroboration this week.

I’m just surprised that they let you near kids!

Are you related/close to either Brandon or Max? I'm all for people supporting their friends, just don't do it anonymously if you want credibility

no I dont know Max from adam.

Live in Hilton where Brandon lived and chat to him fairly often.

What credibility ?

Does it look like Im anonymous ?

This is my pic not hiding behind anything.

Names Michael