Dopers suck

fandacious

Error in judgement my arse..it was a conscious decision to cheat..not just once but over a period of a few years..

At any given time during that period he could've owned up to it..he could've have come clean..he chose not to, he gave interviews after his great performance and asked about former team mates doping chose to lie ..he made the choice to lie during his hearing about knowing BS he made the choice to plead not guilty when he was charged.

He could still make the choice and say..this is how I did it...these are the people involved.

Actions have consequences!!

Totally agree with you!

That IG post of Declan is pathetic or I must be thick in the head.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I read this post a few days ago, I’ve been trying to understand his position and trying to see it from his perspective, but I can’t. I think this reaction is one reason why there is a doping problem. There’s no accountability among peers. Look at the guys commenting on that post. They should be outraged. Not standing behind MK, saying it’s a ok, you made a mistake. It’s fellow “pros” backing him, saying everyone makes mistakes?

How can you call yourself a friend if you beat him on numerous occasions, knowing you cheated? Surely this then suggests that people in his inner cycling circle knew?

How is this an example for the younger riders?

Best reply to his post is B. Burger. (Who's doesn't seem so stoked that he has to pay back the prize money "they" won together as a team) - I'd force Max to pay the whole purse back.

The problem is the ammends...dopers can take their ban/break from cycling but they can never amend for what they did. All the careers, sponsorship, money, podium time and joy lost by the people they beat/cheated is gone. It can never be amended for and it was as a direct result of them cheating. They are 100% responsible for that but can't do a damn thing to repay those debts.

Best reply to his post is B. Burger. (Who's doesn't seem so stoked that he has to pay back the prize money "they" won together as a team) - I'd force Max to pay the whole purse back.

Declan has retired. 

Probably coming second a whole bunch of times to his mate the doper didnt help his career. 

The okes can be lekker, but the still systematically cheated. You dont by mistake dope. This whole I am not going to hold a grudge to the damage they have done to the sport is a joke. 

All the poeple giving him kudos for his bravery, WTF. 

It is pathetic that people try and dilute blatant cheating as an “error in judgment”

The worst I felt was all the okes stroking the dudes ego about being so brave about being still mates the oke. 

If you cannot see the damage that a doper does to sport, I dont know then.

His second reply “ we all knew it was only time though”? Does that suggest they all knew he was doping?

Whats sad is how much support he is getting from some Vets. Make you think that they believe doping is just "just a mistake".

Maybe according to them getting caught is the "error in judgment" / mistake - we just don't understand the instagram post

Edited by Skubarra

Declan has retired. 

Probably coming second a whole bunch of times to his mate the doper didnt help his career. 

The okes can be lekker, but the still systematically cheated. You dont by mistake dope. This whole I am not going to hold a grudge to the damage they have done to the sport is a joke. 

All the poeple giving him kudos for his bravery, WTF. 

Ricky Gervais spoke about this before too. 

Pity we dont give the same kudos and applause to the people brave enough NOT to cheat, even when they know those that they are riding against do.

Just replied as you posted that. Want to post the vomit emoticon under each one. 

At least Renay Goustra applied some common sense.

hahaha Renay and I have been bantering about this for a long time.

Guys like this ruined his career and the chances of others. He deserves ALL the nasties.

Imagine you lost out on your dream job after years and years of getting there to a guy with a fake degree and fake references?

Then the same thing happened again a month later and every time you applied for a job.

Max, KE et al must burn in a very dark place of shame for lives they have negatively influenced

Since I read this post a few days ago, I’ve been trying to understand his position and trying to see it from his perspective, but I can’t. I think this reaction is one reason why there is a doping problem. There’s no accountability among peers. Look at the guys commenting on that post. They should be outraged. Not standing behind MK, saying it’s a ok, you made a mistake. It’s fellow “pros” backing him, saying everyone makes mistakes?

How can you call yourself a friend if you beat him on numerous occasions, knowing you cheated? Surely this then suggests that people in his inner cycling circle knew?

How is this an example for the younger riders?

I think the mistake they are referring to is getting caught. Basically, saying look buddy even though you a dumb box for getting caught we still love you like a brother, even though you disowned me you lying sack of used blood

I think the mistake they are referring to is getting caught. Basically, saying look buddy even though you a dumb box for getting caught we still love you like a brother, even though you disowned me you lying sack of used blood

If they said that online, they might get a friend request from Valverde