Louis Meintjies

Rhodent

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with "King Louis". Top 10. Nuff said. Exceptional performance from the youngster. Holding thumbs for the last two stages.

He has flown under the radar a bit and certainly deserves more attention from us Saffas.

Great performance from him.

If he holds that position to Paris, will he be the best placed Saffa rider ever?

Louis doing exceptionally well.

Can't wait for our government and sports minister to congratulate him on his performance as a proudly South African cycle sportsman in one of the world most enduring and prestigious sports events.

Louis doing exceptionally well.

Can't wait for our government and sports minister to congratulate him on his performance as a proudly South African cycle sportsman in one of the world most enduring and prestigious sports events.

Oh dont you worry, there will at least be 4 award dinners and parties to celebrate by the politicians.

We should wait for him at the airport when he returns, he has done great!

I think he is staying permanently in Italy now. Might only come here every now and then.

One of the guys that I thought would not make top ten... Need to eat my hat now!!! But will gladly do that!!! Main Cheese!