who is Die MUISHOND?

Shebeen

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be a guy on a British cycling forum called Badger who was teased mercilessly after posting a photo of himself destroying a bike tyre with a track pump. The thread is still a legend all these years later..... and this video was in it.

Edited by Bonus

His presence was in the Witfontein Nature Reserve near George on the 3rd of January.

He was however not seen.

I'd better cancel my plans to ride "[Event] Witfontein Funduro 2020" 

His lingering smell from January is so potent, its gravitational pull on the satellites in the area will Jam all our GPS devices and he will automatically take all the STRAVA KOM's

Edited by Bos

I'd better cancel my plans to ride "[Event] Witfontein Funduro 2020" 

His lingering smell from January is so potent, its gravitational pull on the satellites in the area will Jam all our GPS devices and he will automatically take all the STRAVA KOM's

:D I think it is the first time someone brought smell into the discussion about Die Muishond. Amazing it took so long. ;)

:D I think it is the first time someone brought smell into the discussion about Die Muishond. Amazing it took so long. ;)

Some say he smells like freshly cut cedar, some say shaved maple... either way it is agreed that it is a good wood.......

Edited by Jewbacca

Met up with !kwha Xam my neighbourhood shamen last week. He is on a whatsapp group with Die Muishond's mom. Tells me Covid19 got a bad case of Die Muishond and now it can't smell the coffee

Some say that when Die Muishond is out KOM hunting, he is busier than a one-legged man in a ass-kicking contest. All we know is that he is as calm as a Hindu's cow while taking line honours.