Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is terrible. Hoping for the best. This man is going to need a lot of support on a long road to recovery.

But Barry is tough and resilient. I am sure he will be ok.

Thoughts to him and his boys.

I think we should do a whip around for Barry; with a setback like this, he is going to need a bit of help. If someone SA side can set up an account, or get his bank deets, that'd be grand.

great idea.

I think we should do a whip around for Barry; with a setback like this, he is going to need a bit of help. If someone SA side can set up an account, or get his bank deets, that'd be grand.

I have messaged Kevin to Obtain Barry's bank details.

If he does not have them, then we will set up a small savings account with no history for funds to be deposited. I dont mind getting involved in the admin side of things if its ok with the general consensus?

This is a fantastic idea Intern - well done for thinking of it.

Just saw this now! Eish TW! He is my thoughts and prayers. Here's to hoping that he recovers well from the burns to ply us with more of his sharp humour, insight and eye for a good photo.

When bank details become available I will be more than happy to make a donation from my side!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

My God.this is terrible, I'm shocked.

Barry, I really really hope you get to read this. Soon. Thinking of you, brother

Wayne ... perhaps Harryn can do something this side ?

I will look up the details we used for Ghost. Gimme till lunch time SA time to find the account. Lets hope it is still active.

Anyone have a chance to visit him yet ?

All the very best to recover from what sounds very serious. Thoughts are with him and his family and friends.  Happy to make a contribution.

I have messaged Kevin to Obtain Barry's bank details.

If he does not have them, then we will set up a small savings account with no history for funds to be deposited. I dont mind getting involved in the admin side of things if its ok with the general consensus?

This is a fantastic idea Intern - well done for thinking of it.

Im in