Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I clicked the heading, expecting to contribute to a whip-round for dog food for Barry or skate parts or something of that nature :eek:  :eek: :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  

Not this.

Hope you're up and about  soon, Barry, all the best.

Yes... Just seen it on his FB, and I seriously doubt that Kevin would joke about that. I can't help but think that there's some freaky **** behind this. A car doesn't simply explode unless it's a Kuga. 

Saw he tweeted this recently

Barry McCallum ‏@BarryMcCallum  Feb 19

More

Bit hairy coming back from the shop and my car starting smoking...Luckily it's a Corsa not a Kuga...

Yes... Just seen it on his FB, and I seriously doubt that Kevin would joke about that. I can't help but think that there's some freaky **** behind this. A car doesn't simply explode unless it's a Kuga. 

He'd been having car problems. Tweeted recently that his Corsa was smoking and that it was probably the fuel line.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, B. 

Whoa!!!! This is mad!

Bazza, when you get a chance to read this thread, I hope you're feeling OK and holding onto some great thoughts of a trip somewhere with golden beaches, warm water, great cocktails and pretty waitresses! Oh and constant offshore waves!

Stoked that this has not ended up worse than it already is!

Edited by Tubehunter

Hope you're back at your keyboard sooner, rather than later, sending us 'scoops' about our silly politicians.

Perhaps even more, hope you get on your bike soon, riade away the bad vibes,.

Looking forward to seeing your avatar and name on many, many posts, soon.

Edited by HeyYou