just shows that e bikes will not go away

they are here to stay

just a pity people wont accept that as a fact

wow thought this was dead and buried

just shows that e bikes will not go away

they are here to stay

just a pity people wont accept that as a fact

just because "it is here to stay" .... Does not mean we have to like it

I also thought this topic was dead and buried. For the thousandth time the answer is No they don't belong ... unless the rider is over 60 years old or has a disability that would otherwise prevent him from riding in which case the answer is Yes.

And being fat and out of shape is not a qualifying disability ...

I also thought this topic was dead and buried. For the thousandth time the answer is No they don't belong ... unless the rider is over 60 years old or has a disability that would otherwise prevent him from riding in which case the answer is Yes.

There are trails and tracks specifically for ebikes. Just search Motocross on google

Electric tooth brushes

E bikes

And now E scooters ????

Our little city now has a company who have provided 50 e scooters available for people who can use them for “mobility” in the city, basically you download their app to see where the nearest E scooter is and then you can use it for transport instead of driving or walking

People are getting lazier and lazier

I'm a hater, but like so many haters, I have a secret lust for what I despise, namely a big burly (manly? :-)) enduro bike with a motor to allow me to shuttle up the hill 3x as many times as I can under my own power so I can enjoy the downs...

Trump is doing weird things to the world. Smart people saying silly things is now normal.

Adequacy is not a requirement for buying a Hummer.

you do need an adequate bank balance to run it....

Ive just AskJeevesed it, again and they don't support eBike rides. 

Cant believe you would actually go so far as to photoshop something, just win an argument. You can clearly see how you tried to "shop" that screen grab. 

I hope you are just being funny.

I log ebike rides on Strava twice a week - have been doing so for over a year. It gives me no segments unless if I register my own under ebikes.

eBikes are here to stay, and most definitely welcome on all our trails in Knysna and surrounds.

By the way, I also ride some of the trails on our tandem - double the weight of anything you talk about here - have yet to see any additional damage to the trails.

I hope you are just being funny.

I log ebike rides on Strava twice a week - have been doing so for over a year. It gives me no segments unless if I register my own under ebikes.

eBikes are here to stay, and most definitely welcome on all our trails in Knysna and surrounds.

By the way, I also ride some of the trails on our tandem - double the weight of anything you talk about here - have yet to see any additional damage to the trails.

Why not stay on the motorbike trails?