Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

A nice show to make a lot of money for some people and then there'll be a re-match to milk it again.

Some promoter had a very good idea and it's coming together.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon this is definitely a case of Mac believing his own hype. Yes he's unconventional, yes he's an excellent striker, yes he moves well ...... IN THE HEXAGON.

He's going to find out the Sweet Science is a different animal.

The equilizing factors: Age difference, rustiness on Mayweathers part.

Still believe Money will take him to school.

Hopefully Conor doesn't actually stick to boxing, but instead takes Mayweather down in choke hold and makes him tapout and cry.

That would be awesome, but I reckon more a keylock than a choke

Boxing gloves vs MMA gloves - BIG difference in the ring. Mcgregor is gonna get schooled properly here me thinks.

Excellent point - I hadn't thought of the glove difference.. Boxing gloves are all tap and duck - no real damage unless you're a heavy weight.

Mayweather to jab'n'run to a points victory I reckon.

Excellent point - I hadn't thought of the glove difference.. Boxing gloves are all tap and duck - no real damage unless you're a heavy weight.

Mayweather to jab'n'run to a points victory I reckon.

wanna take a bet on it?

A friendly wager?

I bet you a box of smarties and a bike ride around my local forest when you pop over that mayweather knocks him on his ass

wanna take a bet on it?

A friendly wager?

I bet you a box of smarties and a bike ride around my local forest when you pop over that mayweather knocks him on his ass

You're on!

In cycling terms this would be like Greg Minnaar taking his downhill bike to the Tour de France.  All that suspension and superb downhill speed, grip and skill will be useless in a calculated road bunch sprint.

I reckon Conor going to wipe Floyds clock. Did anyone check out "Notorius" on DSTV, Conor is a machine, the KO,s in the video posted here show he can do the busines.

Heard they each getting 100 Million US. For that kind of ammo even they prob dont mind hitting the canvas.

Should be really entertaining to watch! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you finally got a decent phone ;)