Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will get up to watch. Not fond of Mayweather. I think he is going to kill Mcgregor.

Same 

Mcgregor will be running around for 4/5 rounds and get tired and Mayweather will pick the oppertune time to rearrange his jaw.

Don't like either of them but rooting hard for Mayweather in this fight...

Same

Mcgregor will be running around for 4/5 rounds and get tired and Mayweather will pick the oppertune time to rearrange his jaw.

Don't like either of them but rooting hard for Mayweather in this fight...

lol! Edited by 123goat

I'll also watch, I am not a boxing fan but this has developed a life of its own, so Yah, I'll watch.

Personally I hope Mayweather flattens him in round one, but either way I think the show will more than likely be a bit of an anti climax,..fizzling out into the promise of a rematch,....... which hopefully, no one will care about!.  

Who's getting up to watch?

We're going bush-camping to do bike event on Sat. So no, won't be near a tv...

Kind of mixed feelings, don't like McGregor, but also thinks Mayweather is such a windgat..- though he might have reason to be (49-0)

But. In my mind perfect fight would be for Mayweather to give him a proper boxing lesson for 11 rounds and McG to then bliksem MW plat in the 12th.

This is setup for Mayweather to win. It will take him to 50 - 0 and pass Marciano's Record of 49. However Marciano has 43 knockouts to Mayweathers 20 something.

My Opinion.

This is setup for Mayweather to win. It will take him to 50 - 0 and pass Marciano's Record of 49. However Marciano has 43 knockouts to Mayweathers 20 something.

My Opinion.

That's more fact than opinion ;)

So who will be watching and from where?

I'n not a boxing fan, actually know nothing about it!! However this I believe (hope) will be something worth watching. So far the plan is to go to Hooters Fourways and watch it there.

Just hoping the Irish dude throws in an elbow to the head to Mayweather which  gets a DQ. Best result, Mayweather cannot tweet for a week.

So who will be watching and from where?

I'n not a boxing fan, actually know nothing about it!! However this I believe (hope) will be something worth watching. So far the plan is to go to Hooters Fourways and watch it there.

Will be skipping my road training ride for the day and watch it whilst on my IDT. I follow Notorious on IG and Twitter and he has been posting plenty of his last few days before the big fight. Can't wait.