E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he still work at This Way Out at Conters?

Was going to take my wheel there for a respoke but.... I'm not too bothered by Strava KOM's but he is clearly acting like a child and I'd prefer to give my business to a non-d oo s

I'm amazed at some people out there...

Some may deserve the recognition by putting in the effort whiles some go around being unnoticed for their diligent hard work, then you get some that would do everything in their power to get noticed even if it means obtaining recognition, illegally or by cheating or by some way of assistance without levelling the playing field...

I guess it does take all sorts to make this world go round?

Sometimes, you must just let an A**hole be, because the 100th time they always get caught/learn...

Does he still work at This Way Out at Conters?

Was going to take my wheel there for a respoke but.... I'm not too bothered by Strava KOM's but he is clearly acting like a child and I'd prefer to give my business to a non-d oo s

Take your wheel to StokeSuspension. Gets done on time and Andrew knows how to build a wheel

Edited by Quagga

I'm amazed at some people out there...

Some may deserve the recognition by putting in the effort whiles some go around being unnoticed for their diligent hard work, then you get some that would do everything in their power to get noticed even if it means obtaining recognition, illegally or by cheating or by some way of assistance without levelling the playing field...

I guess it does take all sorts to make this world go round?

Sometimes, you must just let an A**hole be, because the 100th time they always get caught/learn...

If a person has this little regards for rules on a Strava and this arrogant in his comments.

How much care will he have when working on my bike? 

Why don't you take an enduro motorbike, wear a watch with heartrate monitor, and go take 5-10 seconds off of every single one of his KOM's and label it as an e-bike ride on his direct competitions brand e-bike just to f$ck with him and his plans to use it as marketting

Does look like his Strava has dried up since the 4th.

No he just does not upload that often, wait a week and you will see two or three weeks of rides being uploaded at once.

No he just does not upload that often, wait a week and you will see two or three weeks of rides being uploaded at once.

Ok. That makes it easier in a sense. You can do batch flagging :clap:

Ok. That makes it easier in a sense. You can do batch flagging :clap:

By the time I see the rides they have been flagged,  :eek:  I have no chance at KOM's so it is not mine he takes.... Ihave just been watching the soapie from the side while reading the comments.