Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

I would have thought frantically scrambling around to find a new partner would be the last of one's worries when you're in the process of getting divorced but what do I know ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought frantically scrambling around to find a new partner would be the last of one's worries when you're in the process of getting divorced but what do I know ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

No. Just planning ahead

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 thing I will gladly share with you about Tinder. Be as picky as possible. There are n'*** Huis vol loonies on there.

I would be devastated to hear my ex has hooked up with one.... :devil:

The annecdote I deleted earlier in this thread was about how a mate found out his wife was on tinder and subsequently found her bed with the plumber (literally). Pasop with it... And be straight and upfront.

If you need some intimacy... You won't battle... Those in your bubble have already sniffed you out... As well as that friend who's having dinner...

Edited by Stretch

Tinder is all about DTF (look it up if you don't know what that means) - if you're after casual hookups - that's the thing for you. 

PS. Jennifer Arniston is back on the market. 

Tinder is all about DTF (look it up if you don't know what that means) - if you're after casual hookups - that's the thing for you. 

Just did. Educated now. Will use that on the wife :whistling:

I tend to disagree here. I have two friends who have married people they found on Tinder. Both are happy as can be, both were previously spoken for. The game, is the game. Be picky, watch out for yourself, be safe and have fun.

Oh yes, if it's too good to be true......

I tend to disagree here. I have two friends who have married people they found on Tinder. Both are happy as can be, both were previously spoken for. The game, is the game. Be picky, watch out for yourself, be safe and have fun.

how long ago? I have no first hand experience, only related ones from friends - while it seems to have been the case when it first started, it seems to be all about hook ups now - but I agree, there's always an exception to the rule - and as to meeting people it's always a good foot in the door I guess. 

Agreed. A friend of mine got married this last weekend to a girl he met on Tinder. All it does is increase the talent pool you have access to.

If you're a creep or a decent bloke that will quickly be apartment when you meet the woman in the flesh. Similarly is the bird is a bunny boiler or a keeper will be apparent fairly quickly.

I guess being honest also helps. if you are just looking for a pomp be honest. There's no need to lie.

But you guys who are going through tough times must rather take a chill pill with this. Enjoy having your own time and space. Ride your bikes. Have fun with mates. Breath a little.

When you are ready to re enter the market you will be shocked at how spoilt for choice you will be.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Explain what this Tinder is and how it works ?

It is a dating site, but as you have been warned there are likely to be some weird woman on it.

Rather use Grinder, apparently no loony woman on it. 

It is a dating site, but as you have been warned there are likely to be some weird woman on it.

Rather use Grinder, apparently no loony woman on it.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Agreed. A friend of mine got married this last weekend to a girl he met on Tinder. All it does is increase the talent pool you have access to.

If you're a creep or a decent bloke that will quickly be apartment when you meet the woman in the flesh. Similarly is the bird is a bunny boiler or a keeper will be apparent fairly quickly.

I guess being honest also helps. if you are just looking for a pomp be honest. There's no need to lie.

But you guys who are going through tough times must rather take a chill pill with this. Enjoy having your own time and space. Ride your bikes. Have fun with mates. Breath a little.

When you are ready to re enter the market you will be shocked at how spoilt for choice you will be.

I will definitely be taking a fair break until my head is right again