All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They just don't have enough depth.

QS could have 5/6 riders out and the rest will just carry on wining.

It is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

QS also have a plan and ride for a specific rider DDD are just a bunch of individuals. EG: for me, Steve Cummings is the biggest waste of money ever, he is not a team player.

QS also have a plan and ride for a specific rider DDD are just a bunch of individuals. EG: for me, Steve Cummings is the biggest waste of money ever, he is not a team player.

Did you see him at LBL...a monument and he is advertising Nederburg at the back of the peloton..what is the point if even being there.

Cummings had a golden 2016, bronze 2017 and a "is he even racing?" 2018????

Just got a mail from DDD. O'Connor has renewed till 2020.

That's very good news for the team.

Am also lead to believe that there is lots of politics and rider unhappiness behind the scenes

Is Cav going to find his winning ways? Or is it Game Over

He is bound to bounce back BIG TIME  :D

DD has had a really k@k year and serious bad luck but I believe they are going to do well the remainder of the season.

Froome................

Thats sort of the point...Try and do what the best rider in the world is doing?? You will not find 1 other rider in the top 10 positions of all 3.

Louis is probably never going to win a Grand tour..but with some time and the right support structure he can be a top 5 rider.And that will be amazing!

I have to say that I am really a bit disappointed in Jacques and Van Zyl..only because I like them both and have had high hopes for them.Van Zyl was brilliant in 2016 but he is now sort of flying under the radar.Then Ryan also not going great and Rynardt struggling like hell to come back from injury.Only Jaco that is really showing himself.

Not great right now from our SA boys..but will keep on backing them and hope for something big!

One of the brightest talents on the UCI World Tour, Ben O’Connor, says that he’s “excited” to have committed his future to Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka which has been a “great fit” for him thus far in his professional career.

The 22-year-old Australian, in his second year with Africa’s Team, has renewed his contract until 2020. The good news comes just days after his heroic efforts at the Giro d’Italia, which saw him sadly crash out within sight of the finish in Rome but make headlines with a hugely impressive Grand Tour debut.

While for Team Principal, Douglas Ryder, O’Connor’s commitment is an integral part of the team’s goals over the course of the next three years and their ‘Vision 2020’ campaign.

http://africasteam.com/2018/05/31/ben-oconnor-renews-with-team-dimension-data/

Should have said Adam Hansen as he has done 20 in a row!!

Yeah that is amazing, flip I haven't even watched 20 in a row. But the dude was asking about GC so I didn't mention Hansen.

jaaaa. but he has won TdF stages. That is doing things for the team.