To angry man riding past Blairgowrie Primary this morning…

Barry Stuart

I drive a land rover defender..... we wave at other land rover defender drivers on the road. It's a thing.

Is this because you recognise the pain in the other drivers eyes over the amount of oil you have to put in said defender? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this because you recognise the pain in the other drivers eyes over the amount of oil you have to put in said defender? 

way more serious - its like the buddy system they used in the Thai cave rescue protocol. Its to make sure you know where your buddies are for the inevitable breakdowns, engine failures, random electrical faults and gearbox meltdowns

bollocks - it matters not one little bit.  It is not important, Although I realize I am going up against many thousands of posts on the hub on this silly topic, but there you go, swimming upstream and all that. 

It is neither rude, dismissive nor "revealing" of deep-set character flaws whether riders greet, greet back, sing "Hallelujah!"or stop and form a knitting circle.  If you are prone to greeting people, nice one! You are a friendly, extroverted and jovial chap(ette).  Live with the peace and joy that you are spreading your goodwill and happiness around you.  You should then not be one bit perturbed or worried about the possible lack of response from other riders.  If you are, then you are the problem.  If you then find the need to post about it on cycling forums, heavens, evans, eat a cookie!

Ease up on the throttle, read what I said again. Exactly the same point you made, minus the hyperbole.

Your loss - I greet every pretty woman in the mall when I walk past them !!

So you're THAT guy? Sharks supporter ook nogal. 

http://granitegrok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/TimDog.jpg

Same guy whose facebook pp looks like this, and comments on his 16 yo niece's pic as well.

Its all light hearted, no need to panic

the cooks know not to panic, but there are some cooks who might still be twitchy after the TdF and turn the gas to number 10.

Ok Chaps, that is enough, drop the snide comments and personal digs.

It's all chilled, bro. We're all friends here, m8. 

the cooks know not to panic, but there are some cooks who might still be twitchy after the TdF and turn the gas to number 10.

fair enuf - you never know what sets this feral lot off.

#safetyfirst

It's all chilled, bro. We're all friends here, m8. 

fair enuf - you never know what sets this feral lot off.

#safetyfirst

I will try not wave 'ello

maybe the guy had a bad case of a dodgy tummy and was rushing home to the loo and he feels bad about it, that he raced through a school crossing, and didn't wave at people and he might have been on the wrong kind of bike ,and is racked with guilt but **** happens but not in his bib shorts.

I'll show myself out.

maybe the guy had a bad case of a dodgy tummy and was rushing home to the loo and he feels bad about it, that he raced through a school crossing, and didn't wave at people and he might have been on the wrong kind of bike ,and is racked with guilt but **** happens but not in his bib shorts.

I'll show myself out.

glass half full BS has no place in this forum - mods? Stop this crazy talk