[Event] EWC 3 Jonkershoek Enduro

Enduro Western Cape

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not pointing fingers at anyone on this thread but I wonder if the rumour mongering about organizers (who do it for nothing) making $$ aren't put out there to give people greater  permission to complain about the value they receive or other issues? Perhaps most people can't believe some people donate heaps of free time to causes they support or enjoy, and for that reason alone? 

Not pointing fingers at anyone on this thread but I wonder if the rumour mongering about organizers (who do it for nothing) making $$ aren't put out there to give people greater  permission to complain about the value they receive or other issues? Perhaps most people can't believe some people donate heaps of free time to causes they support or enjoy, and for that reason alone? 

Don't try deflect here. We all know you and the rest of the TokaiMTB guys are bathing in Perrier, eating foie gras, knocking back chablis and renting private planes for exclusive shuttle days in Finale all off the back of our hard earned club memberships. 

Don't try deflect here. We all know you and the rest of the TokaiMTB guys are bathing in Perrier, eating foie gras, knocking back chablis and renting private planes for exclusive shuttle days in Finale all off the back of our hard earned club memberships. 

Lol, shaddup man, I'm trying to catch the last gondola of the day in Morzine on my 2020 Enduro. 

Lol, shaddup man, I'm trying to catch the last gondola of the day in Morzine on my 2020 Enduro. 

Always pictured you as the E-Bike kind of #EnduroAlpsRider

Always pictured you as the E-Bike kind of #EnduroAlpsRider

You can't get on a gondola with an ebike?

You can't get on a gondola with an ebike?

I'm sure he let's his butler take it on the gondola and he just takes the TokaiMTB helicopter to the top.

Edited by T-Bob

What a day, The END and the DURO part.....all this talk about the Plumber had me intimidated but actually its a great walk spoiled by a lot of loose rocks where you can twist your ankle quite easily!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

4 x climbs were tough.

Had a blast, was fully (not) prepared but it was cool to see everyone out there, some of the younger generation are tearing!

I also saw a big swing in fashion on the hill too, seems brown is the new black!!!!

One thing...it's not a good idea to high five the trailside enduro groupies at the bottom of Stage 4, nnnnneeeeaaarly saw my @$#@$@#.

Well done to Dan and Harry and his gang! Great show!

OK so I didn't drop this the very next day, like the pro's @ WildAirTV (cool edit BTW...cooler than mine........

OK so I didn't drop this the very next day, like the pro's @ WildAirTV (cool edit BTW...cooler than mine........

Can't watch the vid for some reason.