Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

Last night I received an sms with a worse seeding than my not so brilliant email seeding

Anyone else get this ?

Where did they put you ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy walked into the office yesterday. I knew he is a serious cyclist, so, I asked about Sunday and his plans for the race. he said, no, he isn't riding this year. I must've looked a bit surprised because he he immediately said, he's flying out to Kenya to ride the Nairobi to Vic Falls stretch of he Tour d' Afrique! Jealous me was a bit grumpy for the rest of the day. :blush:

wait women+men  = 100%

do the non-binary genders get lumped in here?!

There is probably an arm band for that.

on a serious note guys, and this from someone who does not know the ins and out of this oke Fadiel and his Gatvol Captonian dudes, does this pose a risk to the race itself? 

im going to be one serious Gatvol Cyclist if all my training and money to get to the race os going to be undone by some guy who thinks im a millionaire 

on a serious note guys, and this from someone who does not know the ins and out of this oke Fadiel and his Gatvol Captonian dudes, does this pose a risk to the race itself? 

im going to be one serious Gatvol Cyclist if all my training and money to get to the race os going to be undone by some guy who thinks im a millionaire 

No, its a non issue. 

There have been plenty of these in the past, it may get 100's of likes on facebook and twitter but when it comes to it only 15 people rock up and only 4 of them stick around when the police arrive.

Last night I received an sms with a worse seeding than my not so brilliant email seeding

Anyone else get this ?

I also got an SMS with a different seeding to my original seeding e-mail... Although I somehow went up from & to $  :mellow:  - Not sure if that's a good thing!

Whaaaaat? You going to query it? That's not cool. Mine is still 2A.

2A to 2C - not like I was going to win anyway - one less bike for you to drag around the peninsula - might just ride my gravel bike safely and enjoy the outing

Where did they put you ?

Didn’t they send you the sms - I told them you handle my admin - 2C - someone obviously discovered my true “talent”

What gets to me is the constant pulling of the race card... Looking around at races there is a real mix of people from all social backgrounds. And as always here, after pulling the race card, there is never a peaceful protest, it always end up in violence 

Unfortunately economic prosperity is still heavily linked to ethnicity unless you are an ANC party member. 

2A to 2C - not like I was going to win anyway - one less bike for you to drag around the peninsula - might just ride my gravel bike safely and enjoy the outing

Didn’t they send you the sms - I told them you handle my admin - 2C - someone obviously discovered my true “talent”

Yip, I am in 2D, they said the D is for ****, which is possibly why they put you in C... :ph34r: