Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

Also still waiting on my results - nothing on Racetec, no SMS or anything... 2 people I rode with both received their results (with the 1 also dropping back like me to ride with the 3rd person).

Sent in a query to CTCT and Racetec but no response as yet.

I had the same issue last year with no time. Racetec will reply eventually - I think it took about two weeks, but had my results shortly thereafter.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also still waiting on my results - nothing on Racetec, no SMS or anything... 2 people I rode with both received their results (with the 1 also dropping back like me to ride with the 3rd person).

Sent in a query to CTCT and Racetec but no response as yet.

I also dropped back and used the on-line query facility on their (atrocious) website and they sorted my time by last Monday afternoon Edited by eddy

I saw a badge available for the race on Garmin Connect but for some reason I never got it. Not sure how it was meant to pick it up.

Did anyone using Garmin Connect get the CTCT 2020 badge?

that is partially incorrect.

it was 1998 that we had chip timing.

Digitron was the company, and they got probably 99% of the people's time right.

The other 1% were missed had to then fill out forms, send faxes, smoke signals and stuff motivating why they should be recorded a finish. and then (when the racetec register came) they still lost it.

I know this for a fact because I am part of the 1%. And have got all the evidence I can show and despite trying my damndest and going through every channel they refuse to credit me with this finish. oh, ps, also just wanted to type that bit in bold for once to feel special.

According to the the powers, they have no record of my 1991 ride. It was my first Argus and my only sub-3:30. I have photos of me on route.

Still bummed about it.

Where is the savage race report and video??? It's been 5 days

In all honesty, it’s not even started. I am knee deep in audit comm docs and recruitment at the moment.

In all honesty, it’s not even started. I am knee deep in audit comm docs and recruitment at the moment.

Only knee deep? Slacking... Don't know what's worse, waiting for seeding to be updated or Savage race report.

I didn’t. Emailed Garmin support and by end of the day they had loaded it. So it’s in my collection.

Thanks, Good to know. What did you say in the mail? Whats the address?

did anyone get their vitality points for the race yet ?

because my HR was not working, they have only given me the default 100 points.

I've manually submitted my result, lets see what happens.

I submitted mine manually the day of the race.  Points were awarded by Monday afternoon

did anyone get their vitality points for the race yet ?

because my HR was not working, they have only given me the default 100 points.

I've manually submitted my result, lets see what happens.

I saw a badge available for the race on Garmin Connect but for some reason I never got it. Not sure how it was meant to pick it up.

Did anyone using Garmin Connect get the CTCT 2020 badge?

No I didn't get it either for some reason

I submitted mine manually the day of the race.  Points were awarded by Monday afternoon

Likewise. In my experience their system is very unreliable when it comes to automatic event point awards and I always upload all events manually.