Meet the new Bike Hub

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin

Can you please add a “groan” function to compliment the “ like” function.

Although I know you're at least partly joking, the latest version of our forum platform does offer "Reactions", basically you can post a "Like" or an emoji reaction.

reactions.gif.e3e1974c1fe8430b16ad11831a

(Note: this would only be available with the forum update, target - Q1 2020)

Although I know you're at least partly joking, the latest version of our forum platform does offer "Reactions", basically you can post a "Like" or an emoji reaction.

reactions.gif.e3e1974c1fe8430b16ad11831a

(Note: this would only be available with the forum update, target - Q1 2020)

Thanks

No joke tho, have seen it on another forum and have often thought it would be useful.... it would cut down useless posts complaining about other posts....

The next six months or so are going to be rough for you. Sorry  :mellow:

We value feedback from the inflexible too, so please keep it coming. There will be lots of change but much will stay the same too.

I am reserving my rights but in the spirit of Brexit and a negotiated settlement,  am considering not getting an interdict preventing you from implementing any changes.

I spoke to my main man, JZ, and he told me the Stalingrad strategy  really only works if the tax-payer picks up the tab, and I may have to sell my socks to pay the tab even if I can keep this in the courts for a decade or more.

So, if you can assure me that my Hub Premium Membership benefits will remain unchanged, I will agree to you going ahead.

Please confirm soonest that this is in order.

;)  ;) 

Great stuff.

You have to embrace the mobile devices otherwise you'll become forgotten.

Personally I think it would be great if you could publish the useless data stats (what phone, OS, etc) on a monthly or bimonthly basis.

Just for interest sake.

Then we'd also be able to see who's spending all their time on the hub instead of riding their bike (and I could negotiate with them for bike parts instead of phoning their boss)

Keep up the good work !!!!

Will I able able to post prentjies of my bike by using my smartie phone, big please?

Yes, you will! But that will come a little later when the forum platform gets an update.

As a small example, uploading images to the forum from the mobile site is currently not possible. Given that more than 50% of site traffic is from a mobile device that update should be a big win for all. 

We expect the forum update to take place in Q1 2020.

So happy to hear I am not alone . .

BB fr life!

#thumblife . . Would prefer blackberry os vs android though.

Looking forward to some of the changes . .

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hubbers,

A quick update on our new Classifieds platform.

Our test site is live and we're keen to hear your feedback!  

What to expect?
A Beta version of any software is pre-release version made available to a limited group of users to test under “real world” conditions. This means that you are likely to encounter issues based on your specific device or use of the platform. These might be system errors, features which do not function in the way you’d expect or are missing altogether.

What we’d like from you?
Feedback! Beta testing is crucial in helping us iron out any kinks to ensure that when we do go live the system works as expected and most importantly, caters to the needs of our users.

We’d love to hear your feedback regarding anything you encounter.

How to submit feedback: Look for the Feedback widget visible on all pages. Click/tap on that to submit feedback about the page you are on.

Your account and data
The data on the Beta site is a copy of the current version of Bike Hub at a point in time. This means that your user account and associated advert data will reflect the status at that point in time.
NB: Changes made on the Beta site will not reflect on the live Bike Hub site (and vice-versa)

Access & Login
Beta site linkhttps://marketplace.beta.bikehub.co.za/
Login: Use your current Bike Hub username & password (it should work seamlessly)

Links to other sections
The test site includes a new Home Page and Classifieds section, but all links to Forums, Articles, Events and Stolen Bikes will take you back to the current site. In order to navigate back to the Beta site either hit Back on your browser or visit the link above.