Meet the new Bike Hub

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff. Is the classsified gonnna be only tile layout now or will there be a choice of tiles and list?

There will be a choice between tile or list when browsing categories and viewing search results.

Sounds great, just wish there was a way of Sellers having to put in Frame Size (and other certain pertinent info) into the Main title...Coz so many adverts are opened up and high excitement levels achieved only to find that its an Extra Large frame or a 9 speed drivetrain...so much time lost!

Was discussed/debated before and was taken away as forums threads became too many Friday threads....

its now just every day threads .. noone can be bothered to keep to topic .. but that just my personal gripe

o wait, its not friday yet

Sounds great, just wish there was a way of Sellers having to put in Frame Size (and other certain pertinent info) into the Main title...Coz so many adverts are opened up and high excitement levels achieved only to find that its an Extra Large frame or a 9 speed drivetrain...so much time lost!

Thanks. Size might be worth considering but more detail like drivetrain speeds etc will likely make the title or listing a bit bloated for us to display efficiently.

We've drastically improved the filters. And with Saved Alerts you will can get updates for the filtered searches you've created, including size, price, location, some spec, etc.

When you make some changes in the other section could we PLEASE have a "DISLIKE" button please !!!!!

Pretty please - I have seen it work well in some other forums.

yea..... no. if one doesn't like a topic or comment, don't read it. Too much SJW bull already today in forums. No need for apologetic forum functions to appease snowflakes too. Did this comment tickle the dislike-fancy in you hehe?

If so - youmust consider that you are part of the problem you specify.

I hate change.

#MeToo. I still go to Thehubsa.co.za

The next six months or so are going to be rough for you. Sorry  :mellow:

We value feedback from the inflexible too, so please keep it coming. There will be lots of change but much will stay the same too.

There were 100 Blackberry users last month. The 25th most popular brand.

I'm assuming those are the latest Android types and not the BB OS one's from years back so just another generic smartphone like the latest Nokia's ....