2020 Tour de France

pista

What is wrong with Sunweb? I see Bling is now going back to Mitchelton Scott.

Non of their riders finish their contracts, Tommy D, Bling, that french climber dude...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would DQS do?. Well that's easy. DQS area Belgian outfit. The first thing a Belgian thinks when assessing tactics is "What would Eddy do?

The answer is always the same. Eddy would attack.

But Wiggins, Froome, Thomas, Bernal would not attack. They would sprint the final climb only. Another boooooooooring victory. Does anyone care?

Edited by Irishj9

What is wrong with Sunweb? I see Bling is now going back to Mitchelton Scott.

Non of their riders finish their contracts, Tommy D, Bling, that french climber dude...

Marc Herschi too .. From Sunweb to MS. Just as well Adam Yikes is splitting coz he can't seem to get his name right, or was he just peeved at being beaten by a whippersnapper at the finish yesterday?

Edited by kosmonooit

What would DQS do?. Well that's easy. DQS area Belgian outfit. The first thing a Belgian thinks when assessing tactics is "What would Eddy do?

But Wiggins, Froome, Thomas, Bernal would not attack. They would sprint the final climb only. Another boooooooooring victory. Does anyone care?

Nobody writes books or wikipedia entries about exciting racing, they write about winners. Its not really Sky fault, why dont those Eddy attacking riders attack and win then?

Same with the Boks, its not exciting running rugby, its smart rugby and they have another world cup trophy. 

That's false logic. Eddy would win. The Tour. Not just a stage and yellow jersey for a few days. Win, Everything.

Nobody writes books or wikipedia entries about exciting racing, they write about winners. Its not really Sky fault, why dont those Eddy attacking riders attack and win then?

Same with the Boks, its not exciting running rugby, its smart rugby and they have another world cup trophy. 

How many books and documentaries on that tour de France?

Lemond expected Hinault to ride in front and lead out Lemond whenever necessary. 

Hinault decides that Lemond must show some chatzpah and come take the yellow jersey.

Lemond moaning about his team mate

Hinault, tomorrow we race again/

best tour ever. I can remember every stage of that tour.

can't remember details of any tour since 1999 except 2011 when Tommie I'm in pain Voeckler was in yellow for 11 days

Edited by DieselnDust

How books and documentaries on that tour de France.

Lemond expected Hinault to ride in front and lead out Lemond whenever necessary. 

Hinault decides that Lemond must show some chatzpah and come take the yellow jersey.

Lemond moaning about his team mate

Hinault, tomorrow we race again/

best tour ever. I can remember every stage of tha tour.

can't remember details of any tour since 1999 except 2011 when Tommie I'm in pain Voeckler was in yellow for 11 days

Would help if I was born yet!! 

I remember Schleck derailer dropping and Contador being busted for dopping. I remember Tyler Hammilton and Phonak. I remember Horner winning the Vuelta, both the masters cat and open. :P

So some info

Because there is buggerall going on atm

Out of the 133 stages he's participated in since his @LeTour debut, today is only the 5th day @petosagan isn't wearing a distinctive jersey.

It might make him harder to spot... But you can track him at any time on the race center [emoji3591] https://t.co/3qdSd9Bdmv

#TDF2020 | @GlobalNTT https://t.co/W1vWhe8RMb

Edited by Gen

WTF? The books??????

We are cyclists not accountants! ( well, ok I am an accountant - full disclosure)

Let the sodding Ineos outfit P*ss off and read books

This is the TDF. not a local junior crit whose result gets posted in the local free rag outside SPAR.

They are not racing for the books. They are racing for me and you, the fans.

Let them go out and F**********king earn strava segments if thats all they want

Edited by Irishj9

Erm nope they are racing for their pay checks.. you just happen to be watching it unfold[emoji1787]

Yep, someone has been in lockdown for too long and has lost the grasp on reality  :whistling:

WTF? The books??????

We are cyclists not accountants! ( well, ok I am an accountant - full disclosure)

Let the sodding Ineos outfit P*ss off and read books

This is the TDF. not a local junior crit whose result gets posted in the local free rag outside SPAR.

They are not racing for the books. They are racing for me and you, the fans.

Let them go out and F**********king earn strava segments if thats all they want

They are racing for jerseys. 

Pretty sure this is what happened in the 90's/00's, when doping was a little out of hand. If you want heroic attacks and massive efforts, watch the classics. These guys need to race for 3 weeks at the Tour. If you have ever done a stage race, you know on day 7 after racing over and over each day that seconds earned in the first few stages cost you minutes on the last day. 

Its not humanly possible to "go racing" every day without ridiculous doping.