Giro d'Italia 2020

Gen

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a masterful and complete performance.He was not just after intermediate sprints.He was going for the win from when he started today.

Yep...

Fantastic stuff..and the numbers he put out with his efforts[emoji33]

Well I think it’s fair to say that Sagan earned his win today and well done to him.

Young Almeida is really impressing me.

Same here and I’m always happy when this kind of rider manages to do this. It’s cool.

so far 3 x 2nd place finishes and 8th and a 1st in 8 days

He's a bit off form apparently

Ha ha ha...lol.....he is battling to make the cut

Pozzovivo keeps on impressing. Remarkable comeback by the 37 year old. Sadly it will most likely be a case of too little too late for NTT in their battle to find a sponsor. 

Pozzovivo keeps on impressing. Remarkable comeback by the 37 year old. Sadly it will most likely be a case of too little too late for NTT in their battle to find a sponsor. 

He knows what he is doing and goes about his business like a good pro. Especially on Italian roads which he eats like a mielie

He knows what he is doing and goes about his business like a good pro. Especially on Italian roads which he eats like a mielie

Yeah, her seems like a tough little bugger. Full of steel literally and figuratively.

As we've seen he is crafty enough to do some things on his own.. he needs his team esp during the early parts of the stages and then maybe 2 riders in the middle and hopefully Meintjes can't stick around when it comes to the high mountains to aid him..after that I think he will be able to stick with the guys on his own at the end of affairs.

I think he will do really well.

As for the teams future.. yes I agree I think it is tickets.

Edited by Gen

Nice to see Louis upfront and working for Pozivivo.

Yes he also put in a good shift on Sunday.

Anyone notice the fencing at the finish?

I never noticed it until today, but I’m sure this should be standard for all races, as it definitely keeps the riders away from the spectators, especially in bunch sprints. No selfie sticks getting in the way.

4ab343b71d56092d3fd6040e0899be6c.jpg