Ninetyniner Durbanville

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's new distance +-?

Is malanshoogte not an option?

Given the Saving Private Ryan scenes we had last time the route went over there I doubt it...

So basically Durbie Dash take 2? I would have opted for the usual Adderley finish & neutral zone through D'Urbanvale if I was the organiser but lets see...

Whoever has the Strava KOM on Mosselbank road you can kiss it goodbye...

Edited by Skubarra

Would love to see what they do with the seedings after this event as it is after all a "Premier seeding event" after the SCT cancellation! Alot of people were relying on this race to give them a good/better seeding for the CTCT...

Would love to see what they do with the seedings after this event as it is after all a "Premier seeding event" after the SCT cancellation! Alot of people were relying on this race to give them a good/better seeding for the CTCT...

Unless it's windy, I'm sure it'll be similar to Paarl last weekend, beta will be under 1 and near possible to improve seeding if you're sitting mid A group. Now I'm kinda hoping for wind, and not to get dropped in crosswinds.

Yip, pass the familiar Adderley sprint finalè, then a technical twisty dip into the D Vale neighbourhood with 3 circles and a few speed bumps with a small kicker up towards Vissershok road, 1 km out to the white chalk

Gonna be a bit crazy

Be careful ⚠️

Yip, was thinking the same. 100 guys in A group trying to race through D'Urbanvale ????

So vissershoek climb is completely out of the race... Moersa fail for the 99er not to be going up there.

Well that's disappointing if correct ????‍♂️

Confirmed

No Vissies ???? power climb

Wife and myself entered the 57km but now that its 87 I wonder if we ca change to the full distance?

My wife will be happy with no vissershok lol

I'm sure you can at registration/number collection at a fee ofcourse. I assume you probably wont be the only one doing so aswell.

Unless it's windy, I'm sure it'll be similar to Paarl last weekend, beta will be under 1 and near possible to improve seeding if you're sitting mid A group. Now I'm kinda hoping for wind, and not to get dropped in crosswinds.

But this weekend we have 8 Savages riding from a lower seeding to try make it interesting [emoji16]

But this weekend we have 8 Savages riding from a lower seeding to try make it interesting [emoji16]

Please bring a tow rope and let us know the seeding before hand so we can either start and try hang on in the same bunch, or wait till you catch up just to wave you on by..

is the new route confirmed from the organizers? 

edit: below is what is on the 99er website

post-109119-0-74428100-1580883580_thumb.png

Edited by #Arrie