Chris Willemse Cycles Online: CHRISTMAS SALE

CWC Online

Is it any good?

I might go and take advantage of this show stopping special deal.

I service my bike with the stand and have built one or two bikes with it. I would buy another one for that price if I did not have one. It beats having to built or service the bike on the floor and I can't see myself paying for a parktool stand.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the lab takeover we don't seem to have those phenomenal sales anymore... These feel like industry standard type deals... The beauty of CWC was always the grey importing and rock bottom prices. Either they've stopped that and are doing what everyone else is, or they're still doing it and enjoying gigantic markups....

Either way, I sure do miss the old CWC.

I need one of these please.

We have one (not online though). If you DM us your details we will contact you regarding the process.

is it just me, or are these "specials" not really so special? I have been monitoring these specials getting blasted at us from all sides, but I am of the opinion that the prices are not different from when there is no promo running.

One glaring example is the Marvel T-2 workshop stand. It has been around the R490.00 for at least the last 2 years now. This I know, as every now and then I get the urge to buy one, but I'll be darned if I am expected to believe I am buying a "bargain"...even at R500 odd.

How about respecting the level of intelligence out there, and stop trying to BS the customers with purported promotions. I get the need to sell, but if it ain't a special, stop calling it one.

As evidence, I present exhibit A:

attachicon.gifSPECIALMYGAT.png

specialmygat.png!!!!

ha ha, that hightower.

gone from R53k down by a single rand.

a 1% saving doesn't sound like much, but it's not even close to a 1%

nitpicking, YES? but it just shows that there is an attitude that zero thought has gone into this.  someone physically had to change that, and either it went down by a rand or the RRP was adjusted too.

specialmygat.png!!!!

ha ha, that hightower.

gone from R53k down by a single rand.

a 1% saving doesn't sound like much, but it's not even close to a 1%

nitpicking, YES? but it just shows that there is an attitude that zero thought has gone into this.  someone physically had to change that, and either it went down by a rand or the RRP was adjusted too.

how about the special saving of 1c on the Oakley eyewear....special indeed.

Since the lab takeover we don't seem to have those phenomenal sales anymore... These feel like industry standard type deals... The beauty of CWC was always the grey importing and rock bottom prices. Either they've stopped that and are doing what everyone else is, or they're still doing it and enjoying gigantic markups....

Either way, I sure do miss the old CWC.

I think the days of grey imports are long gone!

We have one (not online though). If you DM us your details we will contact you regarding the process.

I have DM'd and called. please return call, my number is in the DM.

Thank you

These are never ending all year round "special" prices for the most part.

Blah blah blah until the next "special" in January

nothing special about these specials 

I have DM'd and called. please return call, my number is in the DM.

Thank you

I also sent a DM and called about the same junction box... no response

If the grey imports and oem parts side of the business which enabled the specials are indeed over I know a few LBS who will be pleased.

I always feel guilty when I cheat on mine by scoring super cheap tyres at CW