Dwayne Lackay-Basson - Scammer

ACE Cycles

I thought this was a running gag , you people seriously believe this **** is A medical professional in any way ?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a running gag , you people seriously believe this **** is A medical professional in any way ?

Having met some of the dr's I have met - it wouldn't surprise me. But yeah, most likely also not true.

Just contacted Worcester Hosp. Nope. No intern Dr D Lackay Basson. Most psychiatric patients (with grandiose delusions) typically identify with being either Dr's/lawyers/Dominees. Don't ask me why. It's just an observation.

Edited by V18

Having met some of the dr's I have met - it wouldn't surprise me. But yeah, most likely also not true.

100% this. Medschool seems to be a new candle to the moths for cluster B personalities. Most Dr's are there for the real thing. To enjoy working for people that need help. Some just see it as some form of perverted hierarchical social ladder.

Just contacted Worcester Hosp. Nope. No intern Dr D Lackay Basson. Most psychiatric patients typically identify with being either Dr's/lawyers/Dominees. Don't ask me why. It's just an observation.

It would make sense for lending credibility when you are a scammer.

Its also likely the angle of those professions being placed on a pedestal by common folk. 

Yes, you qualify as a dr. after 6 years of med school, then become an intern for 2 years - but you are a dr at that stage - just limited in where you can practice and what you can do without supervision.

I doubt the HPCSA will do anything though. You would cringe if you hear some of the stories my wife has told me about the dr's she works with. I don't know how on earth some of these people become the doctors, nevermind not being fired / sued / assaulted by patients on a daily basis for the things they do.

Or 5 if you go to Bloem :ph34r:

Yes, you qualify as a dr. after 6 years of med school, then become an intern for 2 years - but you are a dr at that stage - just limited in where you can practice and what you can do without supervision.

I doubt the HPCSA will do anything though. You would cringe if you hear some of the stories my wife has told me about the dr's she works with. I don't know how on earth some of these people become the doctors, nevermind not being fired / sued / assaulted by patients on a daily basis for the things they do.

Maybe he just needs to tweet about feeding an infant a High Fat Low Carb diet. HPCSA will be all over him for the next 5 years

How much does this "reproductive organ" owe people?

Seems Mommy and Daddy pay off most of his debt when and if people make enough noise about it.

Which has me thinking, Are Mommy and Daddy not in on it perhaps?? Family struggling for money, times are tough, Son is the "scapegoat" as Mommy and Daddy both have jobs and would be fired if it was them caught scamming people, So they "scam" someone and if enough fuss is made, They then pay the money back at month end or whatever once they get paid their salaries? I am just asking as clearly reading through this thread, his parents are well aware of "his" M.O. yet continue to "bail him out".

How many of you are on Instagram, if enough of us report his profile and cite the same reason they'll take it down permanently

His type will probably not be bothered by it. Will open a new account, claim his old one was hacked, and just buy those 7000 'bot followers again...

Can't claim anything if I was taken down by Instagram themselves, I'd just like to make his life difficult cause it seems no one bothers to go report the **** through the right channels... If he's in jail then I won't worry about all his bots