Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

The shirt they gave me is priceless...... It has a Doggo on the front (looks like an Afrikanus puppy) and a Kitty cat on the back....With a big slogan saying 'Be the reason for happy endings'.... 

I love that shirt long time!

:clap:  :clap:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The shirt they gave me is priceless...... It has a Doggo on the front (looks like an Afrikanus puppy) and a Kitty cat on the back....With a big slogan saying 'Be the reason for happy endings'....

I love that shirt long time!

Bro, as much as your quads and calves hate you right now, the doggies and felines love you. Well done, man. Wear that hemp with pride

Bro, as much as your quads and calves hate you right now, the doggies and felines love you. Well done, man. Wear that hemp with pride

Don't tell anyone but I'm not feeling bad at all. Gonna get on the trainer tomorrow morning and all will be well.

I think my arms took more of a beating than anything else today. I felt bad when people shouted at me and I couldn't wave because I couldn't take my hands off the bars and stand and pedal at the same time!

Yoh.. With a very spinny gear ratio and a few mechanicals I snuck home in 4:34...next year icantrysetthebikeup a but better an go for the sub 4!!! Thanks so much everyone, it was Such a jol!!!

Well done Jewie

Will make my payment tomorrow, my wife says 4:34 is close enough to sub 4 and I better donate the full amount

Yoh.. With a very spinny gear ratio and a few mechanicals I snuck home in 4:34...next year icantrysetthebikeup a but better an go for the sub 4!!! Thanks so much everyone, it was Such a jol!!!

Brilliant - as I initiated this madness I will be paying the full amount because you’ve raised a small fortune and showed proper commitment - done the SPCA half and will look for the link when home for your charity

Really outstanding madness

Ja... It's a pity the left crank kept working loose and then the axel would slide side to side and the chain would drop.

My arms got a serious work out.... I also hit 80kph on some of the descents. It was amazing!

Thanks to everyone who gave me a push and came and chatted along the way. It was awesome to meet you all.

My wing man Paddy and I had our best, most fun, raddest Argusts ever.

Respect man! Gave you a little help up the first climb - and can attest to the 80kph descending. I was amazed to see you come flying past me on the descend down to the M3. Well done!

there-goes-my-5b468f.jpg

What a damn legend for riding and pretty much beating the time I could do at the moment on a road bike. What a good boost for the SPCA and well done to all for chipping in the coin. Heading down to SPCA a little later today to check out some new furry recruits for the pack here and will hand over more than my pledge. In fact I'll sign up for a monthly donation for the year. 

Well done sir and hope the little one gave you a good nights sleep after that effort! 

Edited by T-Bob

For good measure, just because Jewbacca is a great sport, I've donated to his personal charity as well!

attachicon.gifTusker.PNG

Dude! Thank you!

All of you guys, thank you so much. I really am humbled by this whole thing. Wayne, you started something absolutely fantastic and I am so thrilled I could give it a bash and have such an awesome time doing it.

My hands are poked today, but otherwise I'm weighing up the XCO at Rheeboks this weekend. 

The SPCA and all of us involved are far richer for these last few days. Thank you!

My hands are poked today, but otherwise I'm weighing up the XCO at Rheeboks this weekend. 

on the BMX? Imagine the coin if you podium there. Could be the start of a great youtube series!

on the BMX? Imagine the coin if you podium there. Could be the start of a great youtube series!

hahahaha not a chance.... It would be spectacularly disastrous yet great viewing.

I will take a real bike...