Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

I'm itching to buy some gym equipment...

A gym membership isn't about the equipment.

Yes you can belong to virgin and never go but you can also have a bunch of heavy stuff collecting dust in your spare room.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Emergency EFF Press conference:"The People must have their Gym Equipment, this Right Wing Government just wants us all to become unfit so we can't Toi-Toi anymore. Power to the People!"

I was even reading that in his accent. Well done.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

No. You can sleep in the same bed and you can **** but you can't be within 2m of each other outside.

You can also buy sushi but not pies

You can smoke weed but not cigarettes

You can make your own super dodgy beer but you can't buy any

You can walk on the promenade but not the beach

You can buy tupperware but not toys

I saw a husband and wife died because of some dodgy home brew

I saw a husband and wife died because of some dodgy home brew

Seriously? The little bit that I do know about these home brews is that it's highly unlikely to be dangerous.

You might get severe spuitpoep but that's about it.

A gym membership isn't about the equipment.

Yes you can belong to virgin and never go but you can also have a bunch of heavy stuff collecting dust in your spare room.

Personally, I love weights (at a time I loved it more than I love mountain biking)- I used to do bodybuilding (believe it or not). I find now my biggest pain with gym is the time to get there and get back home in the morning, it's an extra 30mins I want to sleep (showering and getting ready at gym is a pain for me - all the packing, having sweaty clothes in the car the whole day). Another major gripe is how busy Virgin Actives are... the times I can go 6AM - 7AM or 5PM to 6PM it feels like a dodgy club.

Weights in the garage is very appealing to me... costly, but for me worth it instead of another bicycle.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Seriously? The little bit that I do know about these home brews is that it's highly unlikely to be dangerous.

Report said alcohol poisoning but I don’t buy it. Unless they somehow managed to brew it with high levels of methanol in it. But I also doubt that.

Home brews pretty harmless but when you start distilling your own liquor not so harmless..

Personally, I love weights - I used to do bodybuilding (believe it or not). I find now my biggest pain with gym is the time to get there and get back home in the morning, it's an extra 30mins I want to sleep (showering and getting ready at gym is a pain for me - all the packing, having sweaty clothes in the car the whole day). Another major gripe is how busy Virgin Actives are...

Weights in the garage is very appealing to me... costly, but for me worth it instead of another bicycle.

Two lekker sized Kettle Bells and you are sorted... I'm on the hunt currently

Report said alcohol poisoning but I don’t buy it. Unless they somehow managed to brew it with high levels of methanol in it. But I also doubt that.

Maybe they had a home mad stil?

I think that could kill you if you don't know what you are doing.

Meanwhile, the new indoor cycling shoe by N I K E

Gg3estUSkLjbbV58LQSeGZ-610-80.jpg

Ronaldo must have mentioned Zwift in a passing conversation.

Jy moet spaar vir jou baba, nie flex nie

Never thought I would support an EFF request. This would be great though - lockdown has made me realise I don't need a gym subscription at all. A squat rack, olympic bar, some weights, kettlebells, and resistance bands gives me everything I need. I'm itching to buy some gym equipment...